Search results

1. Jam_Cupra

Advice on buying a 2009 leon fr 2.0tdi

48k meant to mention that
  2. Jam_Cupra

it was first registered in april 09 so it is the pd engine. it has full seat service history, cambelt has just been changed and its up for £8250. does this seem reasonable?
  3. Jam_Cupra

it's on an 09 plate so its not the cr model
  4. Jam_Cupra

Hi all, I've been a member for a while when i owned a mk4 ibiza cupra a few years back. I've had other cars since but I'm going to look at a 2009 leon fr 2.0tdi tomorrow. I've been reading on the net about problems with the dpf and injectors on these models which is putting me off a...
  5. Jam_Cupra

Update on my MK4 Ibiza Cupra - Blueflame Exhaust & Boost Gauge

ive never owned a miltek so can't really compare, i just went for blueflame because i prefered the tailpipe and to be honest i was more than happy with it, sounded nice too.
  6. Jam_Cupra

bit late but better late than never, haha. Yeh i'm living in Tonypandy. I had the corsa before i had the cupra but i've now sold the cupra and i've now got a focus st. Cheers mate, i got the boost gauge from halfords but it originaly had a silver bezel but masked it off and sprayed it black...
  7. Jam_Cupra

front arb bushes and front arb for MK4 Cupra

i have shorter drop links which i put on when i had coilovers so i can't see it being them. i have bit the bullet and ordered bushes and a new arb. As it's a 2004 model i'm assuming i have the older arb with the plastic ends which tend to crack and cause the knocking noise. if it is just the...
  8. Jam_Cupra

front arb bushes and front arb for MK4 Cupra

I have a 2004 ibiza cupra 1.8T and it's clunking on the front end. from what i've read its the front anti roll bar. i want to get it sorted as i'm putting it up for sale next week. where can i get a replacement front arb and how much, is it just from the stealers? also i'm thinking of...
  9. Jam_Cupra

Cupra Calliper Pin Kit

i sent an email to the sales email address and they replied telling me to buy them from seat. what did people say in their emails and which email addy did u use to contact them?
  10. Jam_Cupra

Cupra Calliper Pin Kit

nice one, cheers mate!
  11. Jam_Cupra

Cupra Calliper Pin Kit

I'm changing my pads soon so wondering if anyone know if and where i can get a new calliper pin kit for the cupra ap racing callipers cheaper than seat dealer??? i think i read seat do them for £60 but seems a bit steep to me for 2 pins. i read that sometimes they can be a pig to get out so want...
  12. Jam_Cupra

Sideskirts

thanks for the reply mate, after looking at that pic i think i prefer the cupra standard. unless i can get my hands on some ms design or something similar, i don't think i'll bother
  13. Jam_Cupra

Sideskirts

i'm looking into buying some skirts for my cupra. i really fancy the ms design ones but can't find a supplier so first of all does anyone know anyone who supplies them. failing that i've seen a car on here which i believe have modified some lcr skirts. is there much involved in getting...
  14. Jam_Cupra

cheers mate. it's on fk silverlines. as for the map, a friend of a friend does custom maps and he can put the power where u want it so i'll be going to him.
  15. Jam_Cupra

Exhaust's

i had it off ebay for £285 delivered, i think they've gone up a little bit now tho. it's a cat back so centre section and backbox. it's £600 odd for te sport cat as well but i couldn't stretch that far. yeh its louder and sounds more boomy inside. theres a video clip at the end of the...
  16. Jam_Cupra

my mk4 ibiza 1.8turbo fr

haha, joker! whats the plans if you keep it? im having my front bumper resprayed next then having a remap. what u gona get if you sell?
  17. Jam_Cupra

Exhaust's

heres some pics and a vid of my blueflame...
  18. Jam_Cupra

took some updated pics and a video today.... last week I had a blueflame cat back exhaust fitted which I got off ebay for £285 delivered. Must say, well impressed with the look and sound of it, not too loud when pottering around but when you put your foot down it gives off a nice roar. Had to...
  19. Jam_Cupra

my mk4 ibiza 1.8turbo fr

looking good herc!! just about to post some new pics of mine
  20. Jam_Cupra

Exhaust's

i had a blueflame cat back fitted last week, i'll get some pics up 2mo. well happy with it. the tailpipe is a bit bigger than the standard oval and fills the cut out in the bumper more.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.