Search results

1. shaunymac

Shauny Mac's LCR (new pics added 20/1/11)

Haha I love my car but I cant justify spending loads at the moment better to be patient lol but I will prob get bored eventually and sell up!
  2. shaunymac

Yeah mate its opposite it. I think its called Leak street
  3. shaunymac

Cheers man! Yeah seems like a great mod to me! think I will be leaving it alone soon though its a bit costly this modding lark lol
  4. shaunymac

Back together And a gash video of what the car sounds like now
  5. shaunymac

So I havent updated this for ages. I have done a few more mods now including FMIC and 3" DP and Sports cat. Once I get a 3" TIP i will get it stage 2 mapped :) Here is the progress so far. Modded Impact bar Test Fitted Solid Pipes 1 Solid pipes 2
  6. shaunymac

Where do you guys get your service parts?

Euro car parts all genuine parts and cheap
  7. shaunymac

KW Springs fitted to LCR

LCR Springs are pigtailed so you cant just take a coil off. I wanted to do the same with my Eibach springs but think I am just going to get some coilovers to be honest.
  8. shaunymac

D.K's LCR, #Projectcarbon. Still alive

Looking good Daz! Hopefully get mine somewhere near that!
  9. shaunymac

Cheapest place for Brake Pads for Brembos

Euro Car parts do Pagid pads for about £25 I bought and fitted some at the weekend seem pretty good to be fair.
  10. shaunymac

So me and a few mates decided to go to a grafitti tunnel in London that was an art project by the artist banksy I am happy with how the pics came out :) here is a few.
  11. shaunymac

Thanks mate :) It don'nt really sound that loud in the car but is really loud from outside I am well happy with it
  12. shaunymac

Yeah I do like the black on silver look. Glad I bought the OEM ibiza cupra covers because I think they look **** painted lol. I just want to get it lower next.
  13. shaunymac

Nice! does it make a big difference?
  14. shaunymac

Thanks mate. There aint that many silver ones in my area they defo look the best haha
  15. shaunymac

Its only the De cat thats illegal though Daz. I am toying with the idea of a 200 cell sports cat but there bloody expensive. I still fancy a DP though. Did u get some ARB's Daz?
  16. shaunymac

Well my mate works at Pipecraft mate so got a good deal. Still going to get H&S to do my downpipe and de-cat :)
  17. shaunymac

Cat back up date I had a cat back done by pipe craft in Basildon on wednesday and I am really happy with the results. Did a couple of videos let me know what u think :)
  18. shaunymac

Maf not working to it's full potential??

Jetex is the nuts mate I dont know how people can say they dont make a noise because they suck like a good un lol
  19. shaunymac

Maf not working to it's full potential??

haha way ahead of u Bradders!
  20. shaunymac

380bhp K1 (Now with a couple of short vid clips)

that sounds ace mate pops and bangs like a good un
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.