Search results

1. murtagh_sean

Seat Easy Connect - Phone - No Network

Any updates on this issue? 8.02 with some tinkering by disconnecting and reconnecting via Bluetooth will allow me to initiate calls via the iPhone 5s but steering wheel controls and screen controls are now useless. Any time I try to make a call from steering wheel it says dial up failed after...
  2. murtagh_sean

2012 Copa SE Leon...any tips?

xreyuk Different error me thinks as the car runs fine it's just if I go through the sequence to activate the stop/start it flashes up the error message...has done it every time this week but then today it worked twice in a row!...but back to its old tricks flashing up the error! kazand Your...
  3. murtagh_sean

First work run done today very nice driving car. Will be interesting to see how the fuel consumption goes. Slight rattle round 55mph+ but think the wheel alignment needs redone. Love the Bluetooth link up as I spend alot of the homeward journey on the phone. Two errors coming up though on...
  4. murtagh_sean

Thanks for the tips guys. Bought it mostly for the extra comfort compared to the standard MK1 so went for SE cos I'm in the car for near 3 hours a day to travel to the school I teach in. 52 miles on main 60mph roads takes around 70-80 mins of a journey. Really pleased with the spec and all the...
  5. murtagh_sean

Really? Had heard good reports about the milage have a friend that has a similar model and has a lengthy journey each day and is getting round 700 miles to a full tank? Would be a step in the right direction from the 515 miles I was getting from the 1.9 TDi MK1 Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  6. murtagh_sean

Good point forgot to add that in went for 1.6 TDi Ecomotive...currently doing 100 miles on the daily spin to work. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  7. murtagh_sean

So it's been a while since I last posted here... As the title suggests I've just moved from my ruby red MK1 Cupra R Leon look a like to a 2012 Copa SE Leon. Seems to be in great condition and comes with plenty of exciting extras. So has anyone any tips for me with this model? Things to look...
  8. murtagh_sean

OEM Centre Armrest Question (not about fitting!!)

Hi mate thanks for getting in touch. No the Leon/A3 armrests are different from the Golf ones for some reason but they all fit in each other. I know it is a strange request but I bought an armrest from ebay 2 years ago and it wasn't until a few months later when I went to fit it it was missing...
  9. murtagh_sean

OEM Centre Armrest Question (not about fitting!!)

Hello all, I was wondering could someone solve a problem that I currently have with the armrest. I want to remove the two plastic parts at the bottom but they simply will not pop out. Part of me is worried that pressing too hard will break it. I've tried searching but all I get it...
  10. murtagh_sean

Arm Rest Cover

...cheers for the reply mate. I have the Leon one but seems to just be missing the cover. I believe it's possible to get the cover as an individual part number for VW but I dno't think it's possible for the Leon version. Currently looking at the ETKA schematics but it seems the be the Gold...
  11. murtagh_sean

leather armrest

...by any chance is the cloth for the OEM Leon armrest the same as the OEM Golf Mk4 armrest?
  12. murtagh_sean

leather armrest

...I have seen an armrest retrimed in white leather for a white Bora...my mate actually used a OEM Leon armrest for it so it can be done. How to actually get the lid of I have no clue but I can confirm it can be done.
  13. murtagh_sean

Arm Rest Cover

...also could anyone confirm for me would a OEM MK4 Golf COVER fit onto the Leon Arm Rest I have that is the same as the one shown on the link above? Thanks
  14. murtagh_sean

Arm Rest Cover

...hi guys I believe I have been well and truly shafted when buying a genuine armrest! I have the same armrest as shown in this guide: http://www.cupra.net/Leon/Mein_Cupra/MAL/page_01.html Well I knew it was already used before but the details about it did specifically say that it was in...
  15. murtagh_sean

Interior Conversion

cheers uncle fester...would it be a big job to get the airbags fitted or would he be better to leave them?
  16. murtagh_sean

Interior Conversion

bumpty... surely someone has swapped a leon interior with a golf mk4 one or vice versa?
  17. murtagh_sean

Big Leak - Whole of Drivers Side

same as above...had the exact same thing and was told that the bulk head was the problem no probs to fix and does sort the problem. bloody pollen filter is playing up on me AGAIN on the passenger side!!
  18. murtagh_sean

Interior Conversion

Hi guy's writing in on behalf of a mate who owns a bora. Anyways apparantly the interior in the bora is swappable with the mk4 golf but he has came across a leather interior for a mk1 leon and he wants to know does it fit straight in or does it take some work. I think he is buying the whole...
  19. murtagh_sean

how lucky am i with the new tax

tax was up on 29th feb just passed there and I had the letter saying it was 115 quid for a years tax so went in to pay on the 14th march and the woman goes oh its now up to 120 quid for you now and I said well I'm quoted on the letter 115 so they can't just hike it up after the letter clearly...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.