Search results

1. Tallica

Ibiza Tdi Fr - Which Tyres?

Dunlop SP sport. Nuff said!
  2. Tallica

FR TDI or FR Petrol?

Peugeots used to be - they now make overpriced crap. Renault sport have the best chassis nowadays generally. Vauxhall have started to make some better 'sporting' cars lately imo.
  3. Tallica

FR TDI or FR Petrol?

They are, however, a damn sight better built than Renaults and Peugeots! :p
  4. Tallica

FR TDI or FR Petrol?

Dave, no worries! ;) Its just that I have been riding bikes for sometime now and cringe when guys decide on a whim to do direct access and then go out and buy a Fireblade! :doh: Believe me, after passing your test, even something like a Hornet, Fazer, SV650 etc. will be a fair step in...
  5. Tallica

FR TDI or FR Petrol?

vRS Dave, Not even passed your test yet and going straight out and buying a high powered sportsbike eh? You do realise that they are not like cars, don't you??
  6. Tallica

Volcano Red Metallic

forum; a medium for open discussion.
  7. Tallica

Volcano Red Metallic

What does this tell you about the fickle British car buying public? :whistle:
  8. Tallica

Volcano Red Metallic

.................but I would still rather drive a Seat with no paint on it than a BMW Mini Cooper! :whistle: ;)
  9. Tallica

Clutch Slipping

Sorry to be ignorant, but what is the soapy water trick?
  10. Tallica

Ibiza cupra wheels

yep, that gives you some idea why even a modest motorcycle accelerates as quickly as a Ferrari!
  11. Tallica

Should i buy a TDI 160 Cupra?.

Well you seem to have purchased the motorcycle equivalent of the Toyota Avensis! ;)
  12. Tallica

If the Cupra actually rides worse than an Ignis Sport, don't touch it! :p
  13. Tallica

Must admit that I'm mostly referring to the FR, which only gets crashy when the road surface is really bad. Didn't really have long enough in the Cupra to test it to the full. Quite frankly, if the Cupra has tougher suspension than an Ignis Sport, I would not touch one with a 10 foot barge...
  14. Tallica

Sorry mate, don't agree. One of my best mates has a standard CTR that I have driven on many an occasion, I have also driven an Integra Type R and owned a Nissan Primera GT and Suzuki Ignis Sport. I love Japanese cars, but their idea of Sports suspension is to set everything to 'rock hard'! imo
  15. Tallica

should i "revo" my FR TDI or upgrade to a Cupra TDI

I mean my old Tdi used to have 330lb/ft torque which is the same as a Ferrari 360, but hey it was no ferrari chaser. Even my mini would wip the floor with my old diesel now. That maybe so, but I would rather drive a 1.2 Seat than a Mini Cooper. :p
  16. Tallica

The Ibiza FR and Cupra both ride like magic carpets compared to most 'sports suspension' on a lot of Japanese performance cars imo.
  17. Tallica

I don't know what to do - FR really needs replacing this year

The TDi engine is not even properly run in at that mileage!!
  18. Tallica

I don't know what to do - FR really needs replacing this year

hmmm, a French car with good build quality? I've owned at least 10 French hot hatches, Renault, Citroen and Peugeot. They are all fantastic fun to drive, especially the handling, but to be honest, if you find the Renault to be better built than the Seat over time, I will eat as many hats as you...
  19. Tallica

pd or not

Why we are on this subject, what about the 1.9tdi 105 bhp put in the Altea Reference sport?
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.