Search results

1. josh263uk

Cupra Ownership is begining to be more of a worry then an enjoyment

Good morning all. I just need to let off some steam.... So after collecting my Curpa plug in a little over 7 months ago, i am struggling to enjoy it anymore. Within the 1st 4 weeks, and continuing for around 2 1/2 months i had an issue with the charging cable and plug, which (fingers crossed)...
  2. josh263uk

eHybrid - Road Trip

I was there late on the 10th. Was it supporting a top box?
  3. josh263uk

eHybrid - Road Trip

Have a good road trip. Make sure you stop in Luxembourg to make the most of cheaper fuel. I’ll look out for a UK Cupra and give you a wave.
  4. josh263uk

eHybrid - Road Trip

I’ve just traveled from Saarbrücken to Somerset. My feeling is that there are far more charging points in Germany then in the UK. Many Lidls have got free charging points in Germany.
  5. josh263uk

Leon's sound system

I hope not. Fingers crossed it’s just a little blip. It thinks that the charging cable is plugged in when it’s not and therefore won’t allow the car to start.
  6. josh263uk

Leon's sound system

I can confirm that is the case. There would be no room for the sub in the boot. I would love to take a picture and show the floor layout, but the car is currently at the dealers with an electrical issue 🙄☹️.
  7. josh263uk

Leon's sound system

I have just picked up mine too. Here (Germany) we dont have the option to have the Beats Audio with the e-Hypbrid. I am plesently supprised by the quality of the speakers. They have a good range and a good selction of pre set equalizer options as well as the individual settings.
  8. josh263uk

It’s arrived!!

So after a long wait and a few dates for collection (that started on Sept 21). I now have my 245 plug in Cupra Leon. 😀 I collected it yesterday and drove to work to get started on the important areas. As it’s a company car I have opted to have some advertising, so after polishing the area that...
  9. josh263uk

Electric Tailgate

We had this problem with ours. It would unlock and try to open and then stop. I oiled the lock and all is working again.
  10. josh263uk

Cupra Leon build

Well. I ordered mine in March/April 2021, with a delivery expected Sept 21. Its now Feb 22 and am told it should arrrive at the dealer in week 13 (end march). I do hope ot arrives soon as the company car rules may change in Germany and ill be left having to pay more for the car. I have been...
  11. josh263uk

CUPRA Germany add “VZ CUP” edition to the CUPRA Leon range

Looks very much like the spec that I have ordered.
  12. josh263uk

Cupra Leon build

I ordered my new complany car ( Cupra Leon, 245 Hybrid, Graphine Grey) in March 2021, delivery due September 21. I am still waiting..... I have been driving various demo cars from the dealership as my old company car had to be returned in Sept. I am told it should be at the dealer next week...
  13. josh263uk

My Alhambra before, during and after its Ceramic coating

Here are a few pictures of what was our new car in Nov 2019. It had 10km when we picked it up. I taped the front and drove it 300km to the detailer. The detailer did a complete wash and decontamination, polished the body work and fitted PPF to the front bumper and bonnet (as we travel to alot...
  14. josh263uk

CUPRA Leon MK4 owner's register

As this is a company car, it’s working out fairly cheap for me. I’ll be paying approx 250€ per month (insurance, private use, service all included) (36 months, 20,000km per year) and the company pays 300€ per month. No deposit as we get a grant at the moment for hybrid cars.
  15. josh263uk

CUPRA Leon MK4 owner's register

Not sure which model, but this how it should arrive in June: Cupra E Hybrid, pretty much fully loaded here in Germany.
  16. josh263uk

Alhambra head unit

If your car has Apple Car Play or android Auto, then you can use the App button to navigate to the phone functions.
  17. josh263uk

Been away a long time

Hi All, Its been a few years since I last visited the site. But as I now own another Seat I though it only wise to come back and say hi. Current family car is a 2019 Alhambra FR and I have on order (due June) a Cupra Leon ST E Hybrid.
  18. josh263uk

The Ibiza's replacement....

what about if you did something like this: http://www.wak-tt.com/mods/ramair/cheapinduction.htm its a common mod on the TT's and worked well on my V6. Then put in an panel filter, I think I used a BCA/BCD?? filter. Got good sound from it.
  19. josh263uk

WTF is going on with my GF's Ibiza???

Should I have said that it was the car still under warranty:whistle:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.