Search results

1. jamandspoon81

2003 lcr battery,alarm,start up problem

Supa_sam hi,yeah it seems as if this is what I'm doing but I've owned the car for over 6 years and its only started happening recently,surely I and my wife haven't both changed our grip on the key as we start the car.
  2. jamandspoon81

Seal_lcr thanks I will try that
  3. jamandspoon81

Hi,recently when trying to start the car sometimes it's like the battery is dead,the lights on the dash flicker and the doors lock.if I then take the key out and start again itll start but if I drive away the alarm will sound.the battery is still the original one so I'm thinking it could be that...
  4. jamandspoon81

coil pack

Hi,I've just bought a set of these but not fitted them yet.are you having problems with yours?
  5. jamandspoon81

LCR: refitting jacking point covers

I just unscrew the front of the side skirt so it drops a little the the cover just clips in easy
  6. jamandspoon81

Central locking

I had the same issue with the rear doors not opening,I disconnected the battery for 30 minutes and when I connected it back up everything was working fine again,nice free fix.
  7. jamandspoon81

SAMS BLACK LCR GT2871 build. THE END :( !!!

Wow,I've been keeping an eye on your readers rides for a year or so and I've got to say its an inspiration.maybe even what the lcr should have been as standard.i like the idea of the large intercooler for less than £90 and I'm just wandering where you got the piping for the set up and how much...
  8. jamandspoon81

LCR mk1 passenger door

I know this may sound daft but try disconnecting the cars battery.i was having problems with my doors not unlocking,but once I had disconnected the battery for an hour everything worked again.
  9. jamandspoon81

oem+ lcr - THERE HEREEEEEEE

Hi jake,I've always loved the detail you go to with all your cars.my yellowish lcr is going in for a respray soon.im just wandering how many layers of paint you added to get the colour yours finished with? Just so I can tell them at my local spray shop.
  10. jamandspoon81

Leon Mk3 at Paris Motorshow

Golf from the rear/ civic from the front / new Astra from the side
  11. jamandspoon81

what have you done to your car today ?

Today while looking for the split hose under my inlet manifold I started moving hoses around to hear a hissing.great I thought!! Nope!! The engine was running to have the system pressurised and some how I touched the belts on the left hand side of the engine and chopped the end of one of my...
  12. jamandspoon81

SOLD: JamJay's BMW 335i

Very nice motor,but I'm sure it's only going to get better if your Leon was anything to go by.I'm looki g forward to seeing the progress on it.
  13. jamandspoon81

vinyl wrapped

Nice big change there,how much is that little lot costing you?
  14. jamandspoon81

Lcr on Dangerous drivers school - Channel 5 now

"it's got 150 on the clock!,how fast have you had it to?,I've had 110 outa my fiesta". Lmao!!!!!!! Haha
  15. jamandspoon81

Lcr on Dangerous drivers school - Channel 5 now

These people are nuts,that guy in the fiesta is such a good driver that his car is in showroom condition! Oh no my mistake,it's ready for the scrap heap.makes me glad I'm at home watching tv and not on the road where idiots like this could kill me.
  16. jamandspoon81

LCR floor mats

And so begins the bidding war again.£50 is the average these second hand sets go for.
  17. jamandspoon81

scraping bumper

Mine used to scrape on everything when it was standard but the splitter was knackered,check that it hasn't just popped out of the holes in the middle of the bumper.
  18. jamandspoon81

My Custom LCR grille and motorized plate, video inside

Are you working on one one for the rear too? I bet you'd sell alot of them but the police wouldn't like it too much,ha
  19. jamandspoon81

How often do you top up coolant?

Yeah I'd have a look for a leak if I were you.it's very rare that I would have to top mine up.
  20. jamandspoon81

Cupra R floor mats

I think the red ones look better in the yellow cars,but I would say that because that's what I've got.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members