Search results

1. AndrewJB

SEAT/Cupra K1 PR Event | 23rd October

The list is almost full quite a few SEAT's on there.
  2. AndrewJB

SEAT/Cupra K1 PR Event | 23rd October

Thought the thread on here would be bigger than this! I'm popping a long even though no longer have a SEAT/Cupra.. I actually no longer "own" a car at the moment even though I paid for the missus Volvo!
  3. AndrewJB

SEAT's new electric kick scooter officially released

They need to be enforced properly. They have become a nuisance in MK even the legal ones.
  4. AndrewJB

Stijn's CUPRA Formentor modification journey

Very nice! Volvo also looks nice though.
  5. AndrewJB

Disappointment overload

Seen 4 yesterday when I was out on the road.
  6. AndrewJB

TVS engineering

I've been here since back in the day, names come and go. When I joined up JBS/Custom Code were big. One of my trusted mechanics AKA Alex Kerr (AKS Tuning) is now a TVS dealer. After a few mins looking around it seems they are really good especially DSG. I'd be happy getting TVS on a VAG car...
  7. AndrewJB

AndrewJB's daily MK1 Leon FR+ TDI

Quite a few people reckon the Hirsch Map will be 300ps rather than 275ps. SAAB offered this engine in 250 and 280ps, Hirsch offer 275ps upgrade for 250 engine and 300ps upgrade for 280ps engine but seems that its all the same file. Fingers crossed anyway.
  8. AndrewJB

MK4 Performance parts

Brakes will be as its pretty much the same underneath. MK2 brakes also fitted the MK3, I had my Brembo kit off MK2 on my MK3.
  9. AndrewJB

Yeh that will be next.
  10. AndrewJB

Its got some already, Hirsch Performance map on it. polybushed engine mounts, lower springs, uprated clutch. I'm probably going to get Aura Tuning to do it upto approx 300. Need to paint the calipers as well.
  11. AndrewJB

So here's the replacement, had it since last Saturday. The "dog wagon". 2.8 V6 250ps, Hirsch Perofrmance (SAAB warrantied tuner back in the day) approx 275ps. Car is a GM chassis (same as Vauxhall/Opel), Car itself built by SAAB and the engine is built by Holden (engine also used in Vectra...
  12. AndrewJB

CUPRA Leon 300PS UK pricing and specification

Be interesting to see how many SEAT & Cupra cars are sold in Spain, apart from the bog standard spec cars they have always been to expensive for the Spanish to buy. Especially Cupra models.
  13. AndrewJB

My 2014 Cupra 280 was like 26k I think. I didn't pay that.
  14. AndrewJB

Think I got black marked when I bought the Porsche.
  15. AndrewJB

Didn't realise they were V6 but nope haha
  16. AndrewJB

Car got its first clean in ages!! Reason why is because I've sold it to a local lad. We have been using the missus Fiesta to carry the dogs around and its getting annoying so decided to buy a "cheap" estate for now until the money I'm taking from the house sale deposit comes through and then...
  17. AndrewJB

1.8 TSI FR remap advice

Nothing needs to be changed, but don't get a remap from one of these local man in a van type people because its cheap..
  18. AndrewJB

Just tried it got £42,190.
  19. AndrewJB

Yeh agreed! Seen a non SEAT-UK Formentor on the road in MK yesterday so somebody has bought one haha.
  20. AndrewJB

Were paying the price for the well spec'd MK2 Leon Cupra R now. We got a lot more bits that the EU version.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.