Search results

1. AndrewJB

Global APR announcement

Just seen this from APR UK: Stage 2 announcement UK It is with sadness that we have to announce that APR has discontinued Stage2 , this includes both downpipes and software, this does exclude the 3.0t stage 2 where a pulley upgrade is needed, that product line will still be available. From...
  2. AndrewJB

Global APR announcement

Just seen this from APR UK: Stage 2 announcement UK It is with sadness that we have to announce that APR has discontinued Stage2 , this includes both downpipes and software, this does exclude the 3.0t stage 2 where a pulley upgrade is needed, that product line will still be available. From...
  3. AndrewJB

MK1 Leon Autolights

So got round to doing this yesterday.... its a bodge for now, I need to buy a new facia and cut it correctly so it looks more OEM. So it offers autolights and coming home lights. They were working correctly yesterday but this morning coming home lights arent working (it was still dark...
  4. AndrewJB

Cupra 265/280/290/300/310/R Rolling Road results

Probably already been done but thought it would be cool to make a list of cars RR results, state the car, tune level (1,2,3+), results in HP/lb.ft and the rolling road - for example my old 280 2014 Cupra 280 - APR Stage 2 - 416hp/ 430lb.ft - VRS Performance Rolling Road
  5. AndrewJB

Original SEAT UK plate holders

Occasionally cars slipped onto the dealer network with their original press SEAT UK plate holders still on the car, does anybody have any of these knocking around?
  6. AndrewJB

Radio wiring

Fitted a DAB unit in my Leon that I had in my MK2 Golf and it worked fine in the Golf, In the Leon however it doesn't remember "some" settings. It never goes into demo mode and it remembers bluetooth settings etc but it always starts on FM, If I turn it off on DAB it always starts again on FM...
  7. AndrewJB

Formentor in the flesh

Few photos of the Formentor in the flesh in UK Got to say it is a lovely car and has some lovely angles!
  8. AndrewJB

Dog guards?

Never had a dog in my 11 years of SEAT ownership as my main car, but now my MK1 Leon FR+ daily needs to transport the new puppy, bought one of the Leon boot mats, anybody found a Leon specific dog guard?
  9. AndrewJB

Reverse mirror

Has anybody got the reverse mirror to work? MY19 Ateca FR. I have enabled it on OBD Eleven, enabled it in the car menu but still doesn't work.
  10. AndrewJB

AndrewJB's daily MK1 Leon FR+ TDI

So after 11 years of owning SEAT I sold my MK3 Leon Cupra 420 last year and purchased a 981 Porsche Cayman S, my daily was my MK2 Golf TDI but recently that has had a few faults and is currently sat on my drive dead... so after a whole 238 days I am back with a SEAT on my drive. When I had my...
  11. AndrewJB

Anybody who is based in Dublin or near?

Guys are any of you from Dublin or near? PM me if you are need a favour.
  12. AndrewJB

MK4 Leon

Just had it confirmed in person tonight by SEAT president Luca De Meo that the new "MK4 Leon" will appear in 2019. No details as of yet really but the top boys and girls at SEAT have already "seen" the car so presume a clay mockup is already in Martorell. Fully expect it to look similar to the...
  13. AndrewJB

Potential Android Auto/Apple Carplay upgrade for 2014/2015 cars

All, While searching for ways to get Android Auto on my 2015 Porsche last night I stumped upon a company who offer the upgrade for Porsche/VW/Audi/Skoda/lambo/Bentley but guess what... Not SEAT. Reason is they are in Australia and SEAT aren't out there yet, New Zealand has SEAT but not Aus...
  14. AndrewJB

After 11 years its Goodbye from me!

After 11 years or 4035 days of SEAT ownership, today I am on the train home without any keys to a SEAT. A few of the old timers on here will remember when I arrived in 2007 as a 18 year old car enthusiast who couldn't afford the insurance on a MK4 Ibiza FR TDI so settled for a 1.4 TDI...
  15. AndrewJB

Owned vs Leased ratio

There's a couple of huge threads on Pistonheads for Cupra leasing, a few days ago I pulled up into Coscto car park in my MK2 Golf GTI and noticed 9 Golf R's parked up which doesn't sound a lot out of a car park of maybe 400 cars but if you think about it, in 1990 if you saw 9 MK2 Golf GTI's in...
  16. AndrewJB

Ateca for a week

had an Ateca 190 TDI for a week thanks to the SEAT UK press team. Here's the Ateca parked up with my Daily (MK2 Golf) and weekend car (Cupra) Circa 760bhp in that photo! I drove the Ateca to work and back everyday which is a 12 mile round journey of MK's finest roundabouts, so on my only...
  17. AndrewJB

AndrewJB's MK2 Golf GTI TDI

Thought it was about time I started a thread on my "money pit" I have a MK3 Cupra 280 Stage2 as a daily car which is due to go in June, probably for an Ateca so decided to get something that I can tinker with. 1989 G MK2 Golf GTI 8V in Royal Blue, MK3 Golf AHU TDI 90bhp engine conversion...
  18. AndrewJB

MY15/MY16 with Android Auto near Milton Keynes?

All, Is there any members with a MY15/MY16 Leon (any model) with Android Auto/Apple Car Play near MK? I'm working on a retro fit for MY12/13/14 cars and could do with a big favour.
  19. AndrewJB

Triple R Cupra/Cupra 280 splitter

Yesterday was the day.. First and final fitting of the new Triple R composites splitter for Cupra/Cupra 280 (Might also fit FR). I went in December to start the design work with Triple R. We couldn't use the MK2 splitter as a starting point as the shape is different so had to start again with a...
  20. AndrewJB

1.8T mapping

So APR has released its mapping for the 1.8T as found in the MK3 FR ;) http://www.goapr.com/products/ecu_upgrade_18tsi_gen3_mqb.html
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.