Search results

1. s3quence

Seat cars direct

me too looking at an ibiza for the missus and wanted some prices! wonder there they have gone
  2. s3quence

Using Spare Key

Thanks!
  3. s3quence

Using Spare Key

Hi I am about 50 miles from home and my other half needs to pick up my car from the train station. Now as I drove it there I have the main key leaving her with the spare one which has no key fob Could someone tell me (or check the manual - mine is in the car!!!) how to turn the alarm etc off...
  4. s3quence

Leon - Niggling or annoying things about this otherwise great car

hehe gets the missus everytime...though this isnt limited to the leon the ibiza does it too!
  5. s3quence

Help! + Why I'm a numpty + Why I hate Seat MK

Yes they are one crap garage!! I went the service to have my car looked at cos i had a creaking steering rack. They ordered me a new one and said they would give me a call. 7 months later and im still waiting :shrug: Shame Ive already got it looked at and sorted by another dealer :whistle...
  6. s3quence

Anyone dealt with the bedfordshire/MK dealers?

MK Seat are a bunch of jokers in my experiance! I would never use then again!
  7. s3quence

My new cupra.......

I'd be happy to make that call :whistle: Sorry :ban:
  8. s3quence

My new cupra.......

:snack:
  9. s3quence

Leon - can't make my mind up

Not sure tbh I only just come across that link I hope that is true £425 is a bit excessive what they trying to do make us get the bus! :ban:
  10. s3quence

I-POD Stuff

Apple UI? do you just mean on the ipod itself ? is this what you have? http://www.dension.com/icelinkplus.php I hate that you cant see the track names. Glad i got that option free or id be pissed off and £90 down
  11. s3quence

Problems starting Cupra (remapped)

Do u know what the changes were?
  12. s3quence

Leon - can't make my mind up

Its like the playstation but bigger :p Not as fast as diesel is it seems :( I was looking on VOSA website at car tax last night and it seems that the difference in owning a diesel car and a petrol one is not that great in the scheme of things for my cupra (£1,396) compared to a diesel FR...
  13. s3quence

Electric Windows?

Whichever has the most gadgets as standards I guess :shrug:
  14. s3quence

Facelift My09? Rumours or spypics?

Maybe its the Aero Kit ? :cartman:
  15. s3quence

Running costs

28mpg! my long term is 22! (after 2500 miles) I do alot of short journeys hence the low mpg but can average anything from 16-23 for short journeys to early 30's for long journeys I test drove both when looking for my car and the Civic was the bottom of the pile including the Focus ST3, Megane...
  16. s3quence

My new cupra.......

Milton Keynes next month :whistle: was worth a try :shrug:
  17. s3quence

My new MK2 Leon...

V Nice! love the wheels
  18. s3quence

New Black Wheel Option - Pics?

:bounce: :drool:
  19. s3quence

New Black Wheel Option - Pics?

Anyone got pics of the black wheels on black cupra? I would like to see how that went
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.