Search results

1. GavinM

New Ateca

Broadspeed configurator Hope these figures turn out to be realistic, had a play around with the configurator and the spec I was looking at had a discount just shy of 5k. Will definately be keeping a watch at the other broker sites to see if they are similar.
  2. GavinM

New Ateca

Ateca pricing as found on another website Ateca – UK range pricing Version CO2 g/km BIK On-the-road price (inc. VAT) S 1.0 TSI 115 Ecomotive 123 21% £17,990 S 1.6 TDI 115 Ecomotive 112 22% £20,175 SE 1.0 TSI 115 Ecomotive 123 21% £19,590 SE 1.4 TSI 150 EcoTSI 125 22% £21,015 SE 1.6...
  3. GavinM

New Ateca

I suppose it is what has evolved from the cross 20v20 concept
  4. GavinM

New Ateca

New Ateca SUV Looks vaguely similar to the new Tig coming out this spring, Inside looks quite similar as well. Will be interesting to see what the price will be and when they will be available in the uk. I have a Tiguan at the moment and would certainly look at this as a replacement when the...
  5. GavinM

had a crash tonight :( so so gutted and worried

I have one of these as my main car, you won't want to give it back when your Ibiza is repaired, as the man said get out there and enjoy it. Great motors for comfort. :)
  6. GavinM

SEATCupra.net 10 years old

Congratulations on a great site. Don't own a Seat any more but still visit the site as I still enjoy reading and viewing the cars.Very informative and a very useful site for all. Thanks a lot everybody concerned.
  7. GavinM

Seat cars direct

Where has this thread went, have they asked to be removed or have they been removed for a reason ? :think:
  8. GavinM

Just sat in a Bocanegra at Seat in Wolverhampton

That will be Arnold Clarks then is it ? How did you get on dealing with them, a lot of mixed reports about them on here ?
  9. GavinM

Prices can be found on the Seat web site, it is in the configurator pages, base price is £16,695 then add the extras you want, two colours, white no extra cost,Dakota red £370
  10. GavinM

Where abouts in the Glasgow area has got a Bocanegra ? i'm quite interested for a look at one in the flesh,also would like to try it out, not so sure about the paddle gear shift, would it take some getting used to ? only ever had a short drive in a Leon fr with the paddles and couldn't get the...
  11. GavinM

Interior trim bits *another bit*

Thanks Bedlam.Must have be something I done wrong :doh:
  12. GavinM

Interior trim bits *another bit*

Replacing lock switch and cigarette lighter -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/show...emoving+centre I put this up a while back when I replaced my cigarette lighter with the 12v outlet, quite easy really as...
  13. GavinM

Changing the Cigarette Lighter to Aux Power Out & Lock Switch

Replacing lock switch and cigarette lighter http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=215190&highlight=removing+centre I put this up last month but you dont need it now as you have managed it on yer own ! simples eh! :clap:
  14. GavinM

Orange Leon Mk2 = Marmite

I see it has the Linea R inserts in the front and rear bumpers.
  15. GavinM

Speed blue Leon

I think it looks great in the speed blue something a little different.I notice they have slightly altered the front bumper slightly the 'air intakes'are now smooth where as before they had four ridges running along them and the mesh on the front lower grill has also been altered it is more of a...
  16. GavinM

DSG GTI Pedals

Try vagparts.co.uk enter online shop,click on product overview,then vw golf mk5/jetta,then interior, pedal rubbers,then scroll down they have a pedal rubber for a DSG if thats what yer looking for as well as accelerator pedals .Bought mine from there decent price and fairly fast delivery...
  17. GavinM

not so Candy White FR TDI

Looking at the photos and having a bit of a guess first picture Brighouse bay near Kirkcudbright next one a bit of a wild shot, the road from Newton Stewart to Girvan road near Glentrool ?.But your quite right the roads around here are great for givin it a good 'Blaw Thru'
  18. GavinM

Emission Control System Warning light

Update Gave the car a good run this morning and what do you Know the Emission Control System Warning light went out ,looks like it comes on if you do a lot of short journeys, obviously not getting warmed up enough,anyway a least it will save a trip to the dealers, a round trip of 100 miles!:D
  19. GavinM

Emission Control System Warning light

This light came on yesterday the car has recently only done short journeys down the town and back only a mile or so,could it be that it just needs a good run to clean it out or is it a trip to the dealers for a warranty job to find out the problem?any ideas?. The car is a 1.4 Formula Sport 4...
  20. GavinM

Angel Tuning........?

Angel Tuning Angel tuning can be found here www.angeltuning.co.uk although I personally haven't used them they come recommended from Colin at Bickets in Kilmarnock they have places all around the country and they can come to you or you can go to them:)
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.