Search results

1. mk3 Ibiza Cupra R Hybrid K04, Supercopa BAM engine, TSR Manifold. ** Breaking**

Cheers mate. Carbon Fibre bonnet was from a company called Lite-Tuned - not sure if they are about anymore. It was from a group buy organised here on SCN years ago, someone got a mould done and I think there were about 10 made.
  2. mk3 Ibiza Cupra R Hybrid K04, Supercopa BAM engine, TSR Manifold. ** Breaking**

Ibiza been long gone now - was sold as a rolling shell minus the engine. The engine went as a complete unit into an ex BTCC Toledo. Found some more pictures of the Ibiza before it went so thought would stick them here. Do still regret selling it !
  3. mk3 Ibiza Cupra R Hybrid K04, Supercopa BAM engine, TSR Manifold. ** Breaking**

Due to a new business venture and lack of use, its time to part with the Ibiza project. I will be breaking, so pretty much all parts available plus other spare parts. Advertised on a popular auction site, where parts will be listed if interested. Would prefer to go to fellow SCN members :)
  4. UniSettings - Exhaust Pops On Overrun

my ibiza is running bam setup with hybrid K04 turbo. Some pops and flames going on... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4fUNs5tAu4
  5. Next months a big one

get handy with the tools and save yourself some cash. Not hard to carry out a service and change the belt. Plenty of info on how to do it all and dont need many tools. Ibiza's aint worth much now, better off putting the cash saved into some decent mods. Doubt a stamped up service book is...
  6. Mk3 Ibiza Cupra R - The Complete Guide

Johnny Herbert Rockingham Experience Auto Express Review Autocar Review
  7. Mk3 Ibiza Cupra R - The Complete Guide

Specification Brochure Seat Press Release Photos Seat Sport Factory
  8. Mk3 Ibiza Cupra R - The Complete Guide

After nearly 10 years of mk3 ownership, I have picked up a fair few brochures and documents relating to the Cupra R model along the way. Sad I know but nice to go with the car ! Basically all the info released about the model. Hopefully of interest to fellow members. Seat Sport Press...
  9. 20VT Rocker cover tighten sequence

The following is taken from the Seat Service BAM Engine manual. Sorry not got a scanner to copy the full pages but main points are as follows. Remove Loosen the nuts beginning with the outer ones in diagonal sequence, and endindg with the inner. Refit First tighten the inner nuts and...
  10. Aftermarket ko4 manifolds

Clearance should be ok - i fitted the TSR manifold in my Mk3 Ibiza and it clears the bulkhead but is closer, so needed extra insulation.
  11. Cupra r manual

I got the proper Seat 02J manual off a seller on ebay. It has all info on stripping and rebuilding the gearbox and includes shimming chart. Just checked and he has the manual for the Leon 02M gearbox. (although does'nt have rebuild info)...
  12. Oil heat exchanger removal / Mocal oil cooler fitting help

Pretty sure its 059 115 721, i got a price off Seat dealer on here for £7.50. I ended up just cutting down the normal one, which works fine.
  13. k03 hybrid intake ideas

I fitted the Badger5 3" Tip on my K04. Didnt need to move the gear linkage or ABS unit with the elbow fitted at a lower angle. The water pipes are the main issue, but not the most difficult problem to get round with some flexible silicone hose.
  14. Airbag slip ring

no worries, pm me your address and I will stick it in the post.
  15. Airbag slip ring

I have one left from when I changed the steering wheel and removed airbags. Sold the red stiched steering wheel ages ago but must have forgot to include this as found it in a box recently. It has part number 1HO 959 653B. Free to anyone in need :)
  16. mk3 Ibiza Cupra R Hybrid K04, Supercopa BAM engine, TSR Manifold. ** Breaking**

Hi James, car goes really well with the hybrid, when just over 300bhp and some lost weight was rapid enough to hold its own with plenty of stuff. Has good power delivery and traction, and suits the Ibiza well, thats why I have stuck with it. I dont think you will be disapointed :D Sorry not...
  17. mk3 Ibiza Cupra R Hybrid K04, Supercopa BAM engine, TSR Manifold. ** Breaking**

Hi Bill, hope you got my mail and managed to sort one. Hi James, hope your build is going well, just gave your RR a read looking really good mate ! Sorry I went hybrid with a JBS05 back in 08, just dont get on SCN much to update my thread. Cheers mate ! Forge actuator is good as can...
  18. mk3 Ibiza Cupra R Hybrid K04, Supercopa BAM engine, TSR Manifold. ** Breaking**

Hi Bill, FPA car and from their engine builder. have sent you an email :)
  19. mk3 Ibiza Cupra R Hybrid K04, Supercopa BAM engine, TSR Manifold. ** Breaking**

Hi Joe, did look into changing back when it had Custom Code 3 mapping done but ended up staying narrowband, the VVT is just left disconnected. Im not sure on the plan when it gets set up this time round, I have a complete Seat Sport loom for the engine which can easily be adapted to a...
  20. mk3 Ibiza Cupra R Hybrid K04, Supercopa BAM engine, TSR Manifold. ** Breaking**

Thanks Bill. Deffinetly dont want to be doing any manifold work again for a while !! Dont know how you can do all this stuff full time !! The DP to turbo nuts were fairly easy to access with long socket and bar. They will be difficult to access once in the car, but have used some Aerotight...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.