Search results

1. LWCARAB

Thinking of a Leon FR

I don't suppose you have an e-mail address for him?
  2. LWCARAB

Thinking of a Leon FR

Does anyone have a new sales contact at Letchworth Seat?
  3. LWCARAB

Looking at buying new top spec Alhambra

Hello, I'm torn between the DSG or manual Seat Alhambra SE Lux 2.0TDI 184bhp in Indium Grey with black leather with the following options: Cargo Pack Bi-Xenon headlights with adaptive front light system Electrically retractable towbar Driver seat massage function Full Link App...
  4. LWCARAB

Non Seat chrome dash rings help

I reckon you've been sent the altea rings, I think those are flat.
  5. LWCARAB

Clutch Biting Point

Nah, nothing ever came of it to be honest, the car has gone now but after 14.500 miles it never caused any problems, just changed in feel
  6. LWCARAB

5th gear.... whats the point?

I use 5th gear much more often than sixth, it's the one to be in at 50-60mph in my opinion
  7. LWCARAB

DPF Experiences

I've had my FR TDI 15 months and done 14k miles and so far (touch wood) no dpf light but it has had a full exhaust change at 12k. I can sometimes hear it getting clogged but cleares itself.
  8. LWCARAB

2008 seat fr tdi. What do you think?

A lot more than you'd think!
  9. LWCARAB

2008 seat fr tdi. What do you think?

Well this is definately a scam but a well thought out one. Looking at the code behind, this is a real ebay page but using html code he/she has carefully positioned his fake add over the top of the real page. The real item number is: 150316250871. Definately something ebay should look at...
  10. LWCARAB

First service cost - ouch

I paid 256 at Spur Garage in Wimbledon last year (where I bought the car), it is on the pricey side but they did a very good job and if you live in London, it's pretty much the price. Try M1 Autos in Watford though
  11. LWCARAB

Bye Bye Seat

Thanks for the info. Did you get that deal through broadspeed by any chance? I look forward to the photos
  12. LWCARAB

Bye Bye Seat

How you're enjoying the new car, what coulour did you get it in? When you said you had no problem getting rid of the fr privately, would you be able to say how many miles it had on and what you got as I might have to sell mine soon? Richard
  13. LWCARAB

Before the Leon

My previous car was this beast!!! Don't be too jealous... :p
  14. LWCARAB

Fr tdi first service

Yet again this a problem only we get in the UK. The service intervals are 15.000km which they round off to 10.000 miles but the car doesn't know that and thinks you should have a service at 9375 miles (5/8 of 15.000). As Seat UK state that the service interval is 10.000 miles, you can ignore...
  15. LWCARAB

does your mk2 creak (not rattle) in cold?

Yep, just tonight actually, in my case it's coming from ice in between the car and door seals, get rid of it and the noise goes.
  16. LWCARAB

Steaming Up

Not tried that since it was fixed... THis may be a stupid question but how do you know that the aircon is working if the outside temp is below 16 (which it is)?
  17. LWCARAB

Number Plate Lights

Just seen that one of my number plate lights isn't working, any idea what bulb I need to get?
  18. LWCARAB

Steaming Up

Just Car Clinic in Sheffield
  19. LWCARAB

Steaming Up

The main damage waas rear end to the extend that I have a new boot floor but can't find any damage there, the only gap I could find after the repair was between b pillar and passenger door but they pulled the door in and now seems tight and no air noise so I really have no idea, I need to get...
  20. LWCARAB

Steaming Up

Since I've had my car back from being repaired, I'm having a terrible time with windows steaming you, the second I sit in it (dry), it steams up terribly, I've checked for damp but can't find any, any clues on where to look?
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.