Search results

1. diss_50

Renault Clio Sport 182 vs Standard MK4 Seat Ibiza Cupra TDI

I've had a few PMs in my mailbox asking me about this video taken a few years back showing my TDI MK4 vs a Clio Sport 2.0l at Crail. Decided to post it here for all to enjoy! ;) http://youtu.be/GKtswUgvhdU
  2. diss_50

RobDon's Leon -

10/10 - Impeccable work Rob. Regarding expensive start-ups, TRIPLE CHECK!! ;) Can't believe your doing INA's work for them!! Crazy.... Hopefully they have sorted you out though.
  3. diss_50

My new k1 and my white mk3 ibiza!

Lovely car Ross, your beeza was a cracker too havin seen it in the flesh on the M8 I think? You know you want a black bonnet, roof & spoiler on that MK2! haha ;)
  4. diss_50

K1 Pictures @ Humber Bridge

Lovely car, Really refreshing on the eyes seeing a MK2 in Blue instead of white!! Colours very like the arden blue of Vauxhall - Once again smashing! :)
  5. diss_50

ScottHmk4 - 1.2 Cupra replica (Now Sold)

I expected to to see a Turbo lump in the engine bay pics Scott! Mind playing games on me! With the Cupra kit etc! Video is good car sounds great from the back! Could have given it a 'little' more beans though :P Good to see your representin with the tunes haha ;)
  6. diss_50

Emocion Red Cupra.... Now with Camo Bonnet!

Smart car mate, could do with sorting the cupra lettering on the back though it looks terrible! You got plans to get it lowered anytime soon? HU is tidy ;)
  7. diss_50

My Mk4 Cupra Now Sold

Nice car mate, with spacers it looks even better ;)
  8. diss_50

greigs 03 onvi lcr seats all washed pg 6

Slowly but surely Greig! You're getting there! :D
  9. diss_50

Diss_50 - MK4 Ibiza Cupra 160 TDI - Picture Thread - Uptd 22nd July - For Sale

Cheers Greig, Not doubt what I get next I'll need to come over to yours to get the washes goin again! ;)
  10. diss_50

Thanks lad - although I think its you that supports the wrong team ;) haha
  11. diss_50

CAR NOW FOR SALE - http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?p=2529034#post2529034
  12. diss_50

I'll be in OZ for 2 years doing a bit of touring :) Cant wait! I know i'd love to keep the car also but it has to go (I've prepared myself for it!) Greenlight sorted me out with a fab deal on insurance hence the reason I've renewed with them. In the mean time Im trying to sort out a MK2 GTI :D
  13. diss_50

Car for sale Well folks, As I'm off to Oz in March and funding will be withdrawn from my work at the end of the month (meaning unemployment) I have decided to put the car up for sale. These are the pictures I have decided to go with to sell the car. I still hav to do the write up then I will...
  14. diss_50

ScottHmk4 - 1.2 Cupra replica (Now Sold)

That rear Revo sticker looks familiar! Hmmm ;)
  15. diss_50

What HID kit do you have?And how much was it?

I think ALOT of us purchased them on ebay Australia due to the niche in the price and poor strength in the pound. Well done to the lad who figured it out! ;) This was a year ago though.
  16. diss_50

What HID kit do you have?And how much was it?

£30 ebay ones here aswell ;)
  17. diss_50

Ibiza vs Polycharged Zaino Z2

Excellent pics bud - I'll need to let you loose on my car! ;)
  18. diss_50

mk2 golf dt 16v project on the way!

Looking good matey! Hows the new engine in the car?
  19. diss_50

Latest mod pictures...my hybrid Ibiza - now sold!

Looking great buddy! That should lift your spirits a bit from the letdown you've had! Cant wait to see the final figures! ;)
  20. diss_50

RobDon's Leon -

Hmm.. Not good! Have you asked them about it? Good to hear your happy with the car. Pity the DO controller is duff though!
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise