Search results

1. Marc_4

Alor Blue 280 & Cupra R

Had this for 2 months LeonCupra by Marc Whitford, on Flickr LeonCupra by Marc Whitford, on Flickr In those 2 months it has had: a new gearbox, a new steering rack and 2 new wheel hubs on the front due to a vibration. So I rejected the car, got myself a loan and bought this...
  2. Marc_4

New Ibiza Cupra

You won't notice it until you actually start cleaning it lol, damp cloth will get rid of most things, anything stubborn will require a proper chemical
  3. Marc_4

Seat Ibiza Cupra 1.4 MPG

anything over 60mph will start using more fuel because it takes more power to push the car through the air,on a twisty coast drive of around 60 miles doing 40/50/60's I managed to average at 50mpg exactly, but on my morning commute of 6 miles with stopping and starting i'll struggle to see past...
  4. Marc_4

64 plate Ibiza Cupra Ordered

If the FR won you over the Cupra will blow you away, totally different cars, should've gotten a drive in something with a DSG too (test drive a Polo GTi?) it's an outstanding box but some people prefer manual.
  5. Marc_4

Seat portable system new gauges

Make sure it is clipped into the dashboard correctly, that'll make the gauges grey out
  6. Marc_4

Ibiza 1.4 TSI Bocangera - Scorpion Vs Milltek

Yup, Turbo Back sports cat here, no issues
  7. Marc_4

Help with Ibiza Cupra

Because they review them when they're new
  8. Marc_4

Help with Ibiza Cupra

I wouldn't say don't buy one, as you say, people make noise when they have problems, I would stay away from ones that have been rebuilt, again, check with any Seat dealer and they should be able to run through the warranty work, if they can't run....run as fast as you can lol if it's got 30k on...
  9. Marc_4

Ibiza 1.4 TSI Bocangera - Scorpion Vs Milltek

I've got a 3" turbo back custom, twinned with a forge intake and I managed a healthy 204bhp on the rolling road the other day. Video from the day I got it fitted http://youtu.be/IwH3MGXrNUk?list=UUNN2xSVpLzEGuOZa3NhQBJQ
  10. Marc_4

Help with Ibiza Cupra

Look out for the CAVE engines, they're the most problematic, big oil drinkers and engine destroyers, though 60% of them seem to be just fine, up into the 2012 one's you'll be onto the much better CTHE engine, still like the oil but nowhere near as much and no failures reported that I've heard...
  11. Marc_4

Milltek Cat Back Ordered :)

Second hand thankfully saving about 85% on the price lol, noise wise...no lol, from the outside you can hear a bit more turbo and a bit of stock waste gate, going to remove the sound deadening from under the bonnet to get a bit more noise
  12. Marc_4

Milltek Cat Back Ordered :)

You're going to think I'm copying you :P Pick up a Milltek Turbo back with sports cat on Wed :D
  13. Marc_4

Bluetooth playback via sps

It's the iPhones bluetooth, happened on my iPod touch, never happened on my HTC One
  14. Marc_4

Options List and Retrofits for new Cupra order

The SPS comes standard with the Cupra, if you ever want to have roofbars then don't get a panoramic roof :(
  15. Marc_4

1.4TSI 180hp maximum boost?

Makes sense with the SPS then, it reads 2.3 Bar, my OBD Reader reads 1.3 on full boost
  16. Marc_4

hello from northern ireland

Welcome fellow Norn Ironer lol
  17. Marc_4

MK5 Cupra Facelift

Thanks Andy, saving now for a 323mm brake set-up then coilovers before I get it out on the track :D
  18. Marc_4

MK5 Cupra Facelift

OK, so another bit of an update of the car. not much of an update, but an update none the less lol Since last time: Spacers, 15mm front 20mm rear Calipers re-painted silver bottom section of front bumper wrapped gloss black Porsche 911 Oil and Coolant caps Serviced Clay...
  19. Marc_4

Any ibiza cupra owners in Northern Ireland?

Boucher Road Agnew Seat have one I think, come to Autoexchange and we will get it over to drive for you, even though I have one lol
  20. Marc_4

SEAT ibiza cupra 6j best grip

Yokohama Parada Spec 2, best tyre I've ever owned
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.