Search results

1. Mylo

t0m's LCR AmD Stage 2 - Turini's, Wavetrac LSD, Recaro's..

the transmission oil is recommended for race gears and diffs. Takes a while to warm up so just go gentle on your gear selection. Its perfect for racing or track abuse [B)]
  2. Mylo

Forget painting the gearbox, waste of time. Worry more about filling it with top quality oil like FUCHS TITAN, thats a better investment ;)
  3. Mylo

jc_boc's new mk2 leon cupra BTCC - SOLD

cars looking deadly as always Jase. I know you said the wheels were a bargain, but didn't expect that !!! :D
  4. Mylo

The difference with my ATB was like night and day. No more 4 wheel drifts on fast corners or roundabouts, the car just digs in when I boot it. You have to be careful where the steering wheel is pointing when pulling away at speed as torque steer can catch you out big time. Apparently a diff...
  5. Mylo

induction kit shield

the multi layer foam filter flows much better than my JR/Jetex filter did and sounds so much better.
  6. Mylo

induction kit shield

I've seen a deal £120 fitted, but its for club members only. Possibly the best deal you will get for a proven CAI kit. Shield, alloy and silicone joiner and exclusive Pipercross air filter. Lifetime warranty on the filter makes it a no brainer. The noise is addictive :cartman:
  7. Mylo

MY01 Leon Cupra now with CCFL angel eyes 2 1/2" dp-200cell cat and one box

should sound and look pretty tastey. On the motorway earlier mine was deafening :cartman:
  8. Mylo

D.K's LCR, #Projectcarbon. Still alive

There’s been a lot of talk over the last year about rolling road figures. Sceptics often say one tuners dyno is better than another or that others inflate the figures to please customers. Tuners say that pub numbers don’t matter, its how the car drives. Different crews use different tuners...
  9. Mylo

Replacement side mount intercooler

vent the arch liner to improve air flow and looks like it would be a worthy mod :)
  10. Mylo

Best Looking Cupra!!!!

11. Mylo

My K04 hybrid powered MK2 Cupra Sport track slag (it's now left the building)

Ben's car is an absolute monster. I had the pleasure of a white knuckle passenger ride round Snetterton last year. Brutal acceleration and tripod handling. I asked to be scared and was rewarded with more laughs and heart in mouth moments than could be asked for in one session :D Brilliant...
  12. Mylo

'art of speed' remap?

http://www.artofspeed.net/ TELEPHONE: 0790 8653 863 E-MAIL: [email protected]
  13. Mylo

'art of speed' remap?

ArtofSpeed don’t claim to be the most powerful, the most efficient or the cheapest remap company out there. What they do promise is genuine custom maps, written to suit the customer’s requirements. Driveability is better than pub numbers any day. Their own mk4 Ibiza diesel caused a lot of...
  14. Mylo

2004 black and yellow Cupra lots of picture's.

the 'true' custom nature of the maps and the fact you can get it tailored to your needs makes it a no brainer. They will also adjust the map to suit any major hardware changes you do, FOC. He's the only mapper that I really trust as well :)
  15. Mylo

1.8t engine pics

mine is in the RR section or on Fizzbog ;)
  16. Mylo

my jack has flattened my sills, bad?

be prepared to risk serious damage using those with a trolley jack ;) They are meant for use on a four point lift or at the very least the weight spread over two jacks. Check the TT forums for scary stories...
  17. Mylo

Neuspeed arb. Replacing worn drop links.

Great minds eh, that's where I've been looking, thanks mate [B)]
  18. Mylo

In case it helps, the car is a mk1 LC lowered on Weitek coilovers, 25mm Neuspeed arb. Some help would be appreciated as I need to get the car set up properly for Snetterton :)
  19. Mylo

It looks like I definitely need to replace the links on my front Neuspeed ARB. Sourcing some rosejoints is easy enough, but my question is: how do I correctly set the length ? Is it a case of: Remove the worn out links, choosing the ride height on the coilovers and then setting the new links...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.