Search results

1. L7 KVV

newbie here with some pics

I think she looks sweet as she sits! But shes your motor, so mod the way you want, and health to drive fella!
  2. L7 KVV

Not a seat, but seat made them too

Fiat had the 4wd, twas a 1.1l. Seat did a model with a bullbar for some reason. Surely a bull would weigh more than a panda/marbella? A friend had a pink one, walked past it if someone who knew him was watching!
  3. L7 KVV

Right country, wrong town! LOL twas called the marbella.
  4. L7 KVV

took a spurt of nostalgia last night, so bought a car similar to my first car. But my first car was the type r model. half length door trims and a hammock style rear seat!
  5. L7 KVV

Paint Code

3p3p is also the code for this colour, it apears on my windscreen every time it steames up, (was obviously the vehicle specs when new) Typed it into computer in work and it worked
  6. L7 KVV

Paint Code

Aslong as the pint you get mixed is a direct gloss and not a basecoat you wont need lacquer. As as for VAG codes, the number depicts the colour, 3 is red, 5 is blue, 9 is black, and 7 is silver, etc
  7. L7 KVV

Paint Code

Think its s3h, but its too late for me to get up and go look. It will be oin the service book, it has the same sticker thats suposed to be in the boot. Flippin painted one this colour in work last week, but my head is a sieve
  8. L7 KVV

Rear Bumper (Cordoba 1999)

The rear bumper is all one piece. Took mine off to respray it and found this out. You giving away the towbar???
  9. L7 KVV

hydraulic clutch?

Yes it is indeed. I can see the new part pertruding through the bulkhead, would have been a biatch to fit!
  10. L7 KVV

Crezzy's Mk2 Ibiza Cupra Sport GTi 16v THE END, CRANK gone

That engine bay looks fantastic, youl be cleaning it every other day now just to keep it that way!
  11. L7 KVV

From Cat 'C' write off to road..(The journey of a Mk2) ..The end .

Just spotted this, looks really nice brummy. It really is a nice colour!
  12. L7 KVV

My touring cordy

Tired of having to get people to do me favours, and I cant even just borrow their car. Being in the motor trade I have no extended cover to drive other motors :confused:
  13. L7 KVV

My touring cordy

Actually was looking on egay lastnight for either smoked or clear repeaters. Thay are dearer than I thought Plus one mod I think I will do is a towbar, not pretty, but will come in handy
  14. L7 KVV

48 Hours Of Ownership (all done... for now)

Here she is http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=182703
  15. L7 KVV

My touring cordy

Plans? Plans? You people are relentless! I havent had a rest in the past two weeks. So Il let this do me for a while..... Although I would like to make speaker pods for the front doors as I have a set in the attic that are far too deep to fit the holes. And maybe new shockers...
  16. L7 KVV

My touring cordy

Sum shots of touring car as she now sits. Glad Im finished, I can get back to the overtime and pay for it. Had her two weeks now, full respray, lowered, and radio changed. Was bored today whilst cleaning the interior and saw window tint film sitting, so... Il try get a pic of...
  17. L7 KVV

Your car in the summer

Not the current car,but the best sunshine pics of any car of mine
  18. L7 KVV

48 Hours Of Ownership (all done... for now)

Finally getting there, if the rain would feck-off I could maybe get out and finish putting her back together. Heres as shes sitting now And this was the state of the wheels with the help of a large dose of nitromorse
  19. L7 KVV

Anyone put quadruple exhaust on a mk2?

Put on four exhausts if you want them! Dont listen to the nay-sayers Ive had two cars with quad pipes and they looked good
  20. L7 KVV

MK2 Ibiza 2.0 8v GTI White

Looks really well in white. All three look great. Are they the standard gti wheels, because I have them on my cordy for some readon.