Search results

1. cupra-kiz

SW update for MIB2 infotainment system?

Hi all, i'm wondering if anyone else is having an issue i am troubled with recently, at times when i have the phone plugged in and running android auto the headunit randomly disconnects and wont allow connection again till sometime later, i tried turning the radio off & on, also tried restarting...
  2. cupra-kiz

Rear parking camera

Interesting thought, maybe due to location being so low. Maybe seat should have put it in the rear badge like the Golf. Maybe it's not worth spending the money to have this done. Thank you for your honest opinion
  3. cupra-kiz

Key mod

I prefer my key mod, simple keying but looks so good
  4. cupra-kiz

Rear parking camera

Need your help fellow Cupra 3 owners. I dont have a reversing camera on the 300 and would like to add this in. Firstly can you please post some pictures of where and how the camera is mounted on your vehicle. Assuming you have a factory camera and not something from ebay. Secondly if anyone...
  5. cupra-kiz

Leon Cupra 300 (Desire red)

Only had the car 3 weeks.but no issue with them. Not tried launch control yet but have to admit, I am a bit old for that !!
  6. cupra-kiz

Pirelli p zero
  7. cupra-kiz

Gave the 300 its first wash since owning it. Had to give the exhaust tips a little TLC too, there not perfect but slowly getting there
  8. cupra-kiz

MY20 Cupra 290 Lux (Desire Red)

And the carbon spoiler? Did you buy that direct from a Seat dealer or TPS or another company?
  9. cupra-kiz

MY20 Cupra 290 Lux (Desire Red)

Looking the part!, I have an identical in same colour, just considering the carbon front splitter but the sheer cost is putting me off £500+vat. ( virtual dash money) The other question is when you replaced the front side intake grills you loose the light , so does this flag up any bulb warning...
  10. cupra-kiz

Loving this. Have mine booked in for a full detail once this Corona business is out of the way. Should bring up the colour nicely
  11. cupra-kiz

Sorry , still figuring out the best way to upload the pictures as photobucket leaves a water mark on the pictures
  12. cupra-kiz

Hi all, Thought i would re-introduce myself, i used to own a MK1 Cupra a few years ago but had to change up due to family commitments, But after many years i'm back in a Leon Cupra 300 & I have to say it takes me back to the huge smile i used to have whilst driving the previous Cupra. Wont be...
  13. cupra-kiz

Rgb colour changing footwell lights

Tbh I was going to give it to a friend of mine who specializes in VWG retrofit https://www.hazzydayz.com/ He was due to retrofit virtual cockpit also when I can scrape up the funds
  14. cupra-kiz

Perfect thank you. Will get the hang of it finally
  15. cupra-kiz

If it helps I have a guide I found online which shows the steps needed. https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1932763520116863&id=830182250375001
  16. cupra-kiz

Any idea how I can edit the title to show footwell?
  17. cupra-kiz

Perfect I did read a post about it somewhere so thought someone may have done it on here
  18. cupra-kiz

Lol. Sorry my bad. Using my phone so it decide to change it to football!!
  19. cupra-kiz

Quick question. I have just bought a cupra 300 and loving every second of driving it. I want to know if anyone has managed to change the front foot well lights to rgb type so they colour change with the door card lighting. Would be interested to know if this has been done & how difficult it was.
  20. cupra-kiz

Santa monicas

As per the title i own a Mk1 Leon and would love to see how they look with a set of santa monicas on them. If you can post your pics please. Or even better if anyone has a set of audi A8 monoblocks. Much appreciated
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.