Search results

1. Tfsi_Mike

Split the rear washer pipe!!

After undoing about 15Km of insulation tape lol I can't sus out where it goes. One goes through the bulk head to the scuttle and it looks like the other one goes down the side of the Master cylinder. When I use the pump, I get no water out at the scuttle, even if i pop the pipe off...
  2. Tfsi_Mike

Split the rear washer pipe!!

Sorry for the revival. What did you do in the end? one of mine has split just before the master cylinder. Ill upload a pic in a minute
  3. Tfsi_Mike

1p LED rear light VCDS coding help

I can post the pics if you like if you like. [email protected] :)
  4. Tfsi_Mike

Thanks for the reply buddy. Would you mind posting a couple of pics of you get a spare 10minutes? Would add some value to the thread and be very useful to me. Was you pre FL? 50w 6ohm have been suggested on a thread on retrofitting LED lamps to the Skoda Superb...
  5. Tfsi_Mike

I'm also wanting advise on which resistor and where's best to fit them :)
  6. Tfsi_Mike

Bored = Carbon fibre door sills

PM Me you email and ill send you a couple of pics
  7. Tfsi_Mike

Bored = Carbon fibre door sills

I have a pair of rears spare you could buy (y)
  8. Tfsi_Mike

Roof Spoiler

Thanks buddy. Refreshing to see an Fr look like an Fr lol. Nothing to be ashamed of! Ill measure my plate when I get the car back from the garage. My build thread is more upto date over on mk5golfgti.co.uk :)
  9. Tfsi_Mike

What did you and your MK2 do today?

Tailgate form Michel? Looks fantastic
  10. Tfsi_Mike

Cupra clutch. Stupid little part

This has happened to a member on here before. MarkGb from Loughborough. Happened a number of times, I believe. He anded up having the pipe made continuous and taking out the joing if I remember rightly. Also instead of buying the above part you can remove the restrictiobn orifice from the...
  11. Tfsi_Mike

Remove third brake light

The simple jobs are always the big pain in the arses!
  12. Tfsi_Mike

Is that a tripleR rear valance mate?
  13. Tfsi_Mike

Cupra R style prefacelift boot spoiler

I've considered for ages to fit the facelift tailgate to have the FL CupraR spoiler but it's considerable work for the sake of a spoiler. The rear does need a little something extra though. Is there an aftermarket R style spoiler available yet similar to the one Dylan has made? Great work btw...
  14. Tfsi_Mike

Greetings from Düsseldorf

Welcome! I lived in Detmold & Paderborn for 5 years :)
  15. Tfsi_Mike

Crease above C Pillar!!!!!!!!

The ultra racing rear underbrace would most likely help a lot. Me and Matt have them fitted. Got it from AKS tuning, improved the handling and im sure would combat this issue. Unfortunately I already had the dents before fitting it
  16. Tfsi_Mike

Crease above C Pillar!!!!!!!!

I've been advised its caused by chassis twist. I notice it from a mile away, drives me mad. One dent repair guy so far has said he can't fix it :(
  17. Tfsi_Mike

Cat and fiddle meet 12th April 2015

Would really love this but I'm in the falklands from the last week in March. :-(
  18. Tfsi_Mike

Thanks, I'm quite pleased with it. I just need to screw the sender into the sump but waiting till next week cause I'll be changing the oil after a Trackday. Was great to have a chunk of time off for Christmas! Hope you had a good time!
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members