Search results

1. Tfsi_Mike

Face lift ass for Pre FL

How much info is around for fitting facelift tailgate to a pre facelift Leon (Cupra)? Would ultimately want the Cupra R boot spoiler fitted too. TIA, Mike
  2. Tfsi_Mike

Do you have large screen clocks & no Bluetooth (Help needed)

As title If you have a pre facelift mk2, have large screen clocks & no Bluetooth would you be able to check the coding in instruments, central convenience & steering wheel? Would be a great help. I've lost access to the Menus on my MFD buty buttons and everything else still works
  3. Tfsi_Mike

Highline clocks Retrofit & MFSW Button help needed

Banging my head against the wall so coming to see of there are any retro fitting, electronic wizards that might be able to advise. I had my multifunction buttons and horn stop working. The code was local databus defective After trying loom, controller, slip ring & buttons I had no joy...
  4. Tfsi_Mike

Mini Mods... Black washer filler caps & Coolant caps

I have the overpriced R8 caps but spotted these wicked little mini mods at AKS tuning while checking on the progress of my money pit... I previously tried painting my horrid blue cap black and it cracked looked turd so love this little touch. AFAIK the chaps over on...
  5. Tfsi_Mike

Mini Mods... Black washer filler caps & Coolant caps

Anyone have them? I have the overpriced R8 caps but spotted these wicked little mini mods at AKS tuning while checking on the progress of my money pit... I previously tried painting my horrid blue cap black and it looked turd so love this little touch. AFAIK the chaps over on...
  6. Tfsi_Mike

MkII Leons on Rota Grids pics and fitments please

How many people have or have any pics or details of Leon's (Red Cupras would be great!) On Rota Grids? Please share :) Thanks in advance! Mike
  7. Tfsi_Mike

MkIII CupraR brembos - what fast road pads?

As title guys. What pads do people suggest / recommend for the MkIII R Brembo caliper? The calipers are on a 310bhp MkII Golf Thanks in advance :thumbup:
  8. Tfsi_Mike

Urgent Arosa / Lupo bumper question

Does the Arosa bumper fit on the lupo (1.4 16v non Gti) as lots of other bits do? Urgently need a bumper for the wife's lupo before I delpoy overseas and have found a silver Arosa bumper Quite a bad weekend, had lots to do and all went tits up...
  9. Tfsi_Mike

Bit of very quick help if you're near your MkII Leon

Could anyone close to their Leon MkII tell me the markings and/or part number for tailgate struts Should have the force written on Thanks in advance! Mike
  10. Tfsi_Mike

Steering column removal

Any advice or tips, will probably do it after work as I'm posting it for flocking Cheers!
  11. Tfsi_Mike

MkII interior LED upgrade - definitive working solution please?!

After meaning to get round to this smart mini mod for ages I'm pulling my finger out. I want to replace the 2 spot / map lights, the main front interior (lights on opening door), the two rear bulbs (illuminate when opening door) I want crisp, bright white light with no residual glow when...
  12. Tfsi_Mike

Boot pop from remote

A fair few Mk5 guys & girls have done a mini mod useing oem bits to make the boot pop open on pressing boot unlock button 2 x 6Y0 827 550 C (Skoda Fabia gas springs) 2 x 1K8 827 761 C (Scirocco bumpers) 2 x 1J6 827 439 A (Seat Leon ball pins) Here is the guide...
  13. Tfsi_Mike

MK2 Leon Xenons - Code Help Please!

Please please could someone with a Mk2 Leon (mine is 2008 Cupra) with Xenon adaptive headlights do a scan and find what the coding is for the Xenons? I have had LHD lamps fitted for 2 years as I live in Germany, I have had my RHD lamps re fitted and the coding isnt right and I have a...
  14. Tfsi_Mike

Exeo - rear view mirror Leds...

Afternoon chaps! Loving the Exeo, stil a fairly rare sight here in Germany. Passats everywhere instead lol. Im after a pic of the illumination given by the LEDs built into the roof / rear view mirror. Im trying to decide wether to buy the LEDs from the Exeo or just buy a Cupra auto...
  15. Tfsi_Mike

Pre FL xenons Help - (removal & refitting)

Evening, Does anyone have any info on removing Xenon Headlamps & reffiting? I have to take my LHD xenons out and put my Uk ones back in. I have done Halogen Lamps swap on a Leon but I originally paid for the German Xenons to be swapped over by the dealer on my car... Looking at my original...
  16. Tfsi_Mike

Tfsi Mikes Money Pit - MkII Cupra: HEATED WINDSCREEN COMING UP! :)

My MkII Leon Cupra - Comments & questions welcome :)
  17. Tfsi_Mike

ITG heat reflective wrap

Anyone managed to wrap the ITG inlet with heat reflective tape? Any pics or tips? Thanks!
  18. Tfsi_Mike

Cupra/ Fr bumper removal help

Help / advice needed from anyone that has removed the rear bumper and more specifically the black plastic centre of the Fr / Cupra bumper.. Thanks in advance!
  19. Tfsi_Mike

Removing clocks / clock 'arch'

Currently wrestling with my clock arch... By removing the climate panel and HU I've removed the 3 torx screws on the left side. Still feels very stiff top left side but loose bottom left... Any tips? Thanks in advance...
  20. Tfsi_Mike

Cupra Hubs

Can anyone confirm which hubs the 2008 Cupra has? Are they the S3 hubs? The alloy ones? Thanks in advance
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members