Search results

1. Neo_VR

5dr cupra - drivers door wind noise

Picked up my Cupra 290 a few weeks ago now, and one thing thats really bugging me. When travelling at speed theres noticeable wind noise that seems to come from the top corner of the drivers door - IE right next to my ear. I noticed it within an hour of collecting the car as one of those...
  2. Neo_VR

OBDeleven modifications

Just ordered one too [B)] Looking forward to deactivating the :censored: soundaktor!
  3. Neo_VR

12v live feed in boot - 5dr

I know the ST model has a 12v socket in the boot. Does anyone know if there is somewhere in the boot of the 5dr model i can take 12v feed from? switched feed would be preferable, but permanent is also fine if that avoids having to run wires from the 12v in the car. Thanks
  4. Neo_VR

Ownership method

Normally id buy on PCP - however my Leon is leased this time round, simply because it was the cheaper option.
  5. Neo_VR

Android Auto - which phones ?

Huawei P9 does not work - although apparently the latest phone update (EMUI 4.11, that i dont have yet) does work. Update: after putting the latest update on my P9 (B180) - Android auto works fine.
  6. Neo_VR

Halfords Dash Cam Installation - Nextbase Dash Cam 312GW

Sorry cant help - however i am subscribing as i have the same dashcam waiting to be installed when the cupra arrives.
  7. Neo_VR

FR 184 terrible fuel economy

I have to say im not sure id ever get modern diesel. All the development to make them cleaner has definitely blunted their economy, and then hide it with their un-realistic "official" mpg figures. My last diesel i ran for 100k miles was the old 1.9 PD130 in a fabia vRS (remapped)- on...
  8. Neo_VR

Build week for new Cupra 290's

Just had an email update from CVL (they must be updating everyone) - saying still unconfirmed build week 39. It will be a genuine surprise when the car turns up, as ive been given a different bw every time ive chased it.[:@]
  9. Neo_VR

Ive just had confirmed bw 41 - bit annoying considering i ordered mine on Jul 6th. :(
  10. Neo_VR

Cheers - dont suppose you know which dealer they are sourcing their cars from?
  11. Neo_VR

Still havent heard a peep out of CVL for my build week after ordering 6 weeks ago - definitely not impressed with their services so far and wishing id gone to a dealer.
  12. Neo_VR

290 insurance quote, I'm 18 again!!!!!

Preliminary prices ive had for the 290 have been just over £300 - basically £50 more than a 60bhp citigo :wtf::wtf: - Thats with Aviva/Swiftcover. Chris Knott dont cover Manchester postcodes unfortunately.
  13. Neo_VR

1.8TSI Cupra 2016 Owners

The reports I've seen are all on the ukpolos forum. 3 people so far.. Although one of them was mapped I think.
  14. Neo_VR

1.8TSI Cupra 2016 Owners

I almost bought one at the end of June - DtD and carwow were coming in around 15.5k for a cupra black with every option except the sunroof. which made it cheaper than a Fiesta ST-3 Nav. IMHO the alcantara seats are a must to lift the ambience of the cabin. One thing to be weary of is a...
  15. Neo_VR

Cupra 290 Black Ordered

Same here too - 5dr in Monsoon Grey expected Sept/Oct Was pretty fortuitous that the lease deal came up, as i was about to order an Ibiza Cupra the following week.. The Leon actually works out cheaper!
  16. Neo_VR

FinerDetails - New Detailing Centre

Looking good!.. :)
  17. Neo_VR

Leon Cupra K1 - protection detail

Go for it.. you wont regret it! i cant even begin to explain how much better my car looked after Iain had given it a going over.. and thats saying something considering it was only 2 weeks old!! :-o
  18. Neo_VR

Official SEAT Ibiza Cupra 1.4 TSi DSG Shots Released

Looks good.. and good engine choice. Only thing im not too keen on.. the DSG box being standard... and its measly 180lb/ft torque rating, which limits tuning potential :(
  19. Neo_VR

Cupra K1 on Pulling Power - Sunday 13th July @ 12pm

Aye.. probably would have been a bit more balanced if it was the cupra without the K1 kit. People buy the K1 to get noticed.. i bought my mazda not to get noticed :D
  20. Neo_VR

xenon lights and lowering problem

IIRC they can be adjusted with vagcom... dont ask me how though :)
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.