Search results

1. magicoi

Help me with a pipe - Boost & smoking issues!

Thanks for that. I cant say ive heard a hissing but ive not really listened. Will get the tray off and re-connect the pipe. Fingers crossed its that easy to fix!! Cheers
  2. magicoi

Help me with a pipe - Boost & smoking issues!

Hi guys, My 04 cupra tdi is now smoking, a lot. An awful lot to be honest and it's become embarrassing. I have an OBD reader which is coming up clear bar cylinder 3 glow plug faultt. Thts not the issue here! She's been mapped for a few years and a few months back the turbo melted down...
  3. magicoi

how many miles has everybody done??

Just run over 160,000 in my 04 plate cupra tdi. Still going well, apart from a MAP sensor issue!
  4. magicoi

Coolant light

Mine does this too. Coolant is lean, prongs are also clean...
  5. magicoi

MAP location

Keep getting error code 17564 which relates i believe to the MAP sensor on the cupra tdi. Can anyone shed light on its location?? cheers
  6. magicoi

Fault Codes - Search this thread 1st

18000 ????? Cant find this one. Anyone help? cheers
  7. magicoi

Just gave it a could buff for belfast v.a.g show what you think

looking good :) Where did you get your deflectors from?
  8. magicoi

fuel filter on tdi

How on earth did you get the fuel lines off the filter? mine are uber tight and dont want to split them!
  9. magicoi

fuel filter on tdi

Lol, yeah i meant filter!! Thanks for the info :)
  10. magicoi

Droaning noise?? Bearing??

Just jack your car up and see if theres any movement on the wheel by holding it top and bottom and rocking it. My drivers side droans badly and was diagnosed this way on my driveway.
  11. magicoi

how many miles has everybody done??

Just gone over 145,000 in my 04 cupra tdi! How the miles have flown by! Bought her with 45,000 on!
  12. magicoi

fuel filter on tdi

Is there a specific way to change the pump at at all or is it a case of simlply taking off all 4 hoses and putting a new filter in?
  13. magicoi

Eeeek, warning light!

Had the same thing on Monday! lol! All levels good, so will break out the brush soon!
  14. magicoi

AHHH is there a nack to this!!!!

Rob, ur spot on and i was about to say the same thing!
  15. magicoi

Advantages of changing fuel filter Cupra TDI

Any quick guide in which order to do this swap guys?
  16. magicoi

Platinum silver paint code

codes in this thread :) http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=212313&highlight=platinum+paint+code
  17. magicoi

Changing teardrop mirror glass?

^^ Cheers matey :)
  18. magicoi

Changing teardrop mirror glass?

^^ Interested too :)
  19. magicoi

Platinum TDI Cupra

Cheers guys :) Have just had to replace camshaft and associated parts as a lobe had worn down due to a broken bucket. Not nice. new cam, and buckets etc later and things are back to being good again! As for lowering, not sure on which springs to get that will actually lower it. Should replace...
  20. magicoi

Platinum TDI Cupra

Update! Gloss black RS4's fitted now (well they were ages ago but I forgot about updating my RR!) :) Next job, fit the splitter thats been sat in the garage for 6 months!
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.