Search results

1. My black LCR

was next on the list but the car is up for sale now unfortunatly.:cry:
  2. My black LCR

dont think ive posted any pics or spec of my car so here it is.... spec - Mods: alpine DVD/TV headunit with ipod interface HID headlight conversion Jabbasport induction kit Forge motorsport 007p recirc DV Forge motorsport silicone IC hoses Forge motorsport silicone turbo intake pipe...
  3. jabbasport metal reducer stuck on the MAF

well mine definetly isnt loose lol. i tried heating it up etc with boiling water and a hairdryer with no joy so im trying to source a new one now! right pain in the arse.
  4. found these any good

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10001_catalogId_10151_productId_270431_langId_-1_CarSelectorCatalogId__CarSelectorGroupId__varient__categoryId_79855_crumb_31265-31338_parentcategoryrn_79855 my mates selling one of these, was only used for a month or so and is...
  5. jabbasport metal reducer stuck on the MAF

ive got the maf and the reducer off the car so its definetly cold. and it definetly isnt budging so im going to have to source another MAF and then cut the old maf off.
  6. jabbasport metal reducer stuck on the MAF

going to give it a go with the WD40 if not ill give them a bell.
  7. jabbasport metal reducer stuck on the MAF

looks like i might have to and buy a new MAF.
  8. jabbasport metal reducer stuck on the MAF

in trying to remove my jabbasport induction kit i cant get the metal reducer thing off the MAF, its stuck on there good and propper. ive tried a hair dryer, boiling water and screw driver and hammer but it just wont budge. anyone have any suggestions? :cry:
  9. R badge's

ive seen a few with it and i think it looks alright, plus the ibiza cupra boys have them there. meant to be stuck on flat surface though arent they so might have to break out the superglue lol.
  10. R badge's

blimey that does surprise me. im after the cupra badge aswell, both for my front grille.
  11. R badge's

also interested, seen a few on ebay quite often but id rather have OE ones as you never know on quality. i bet they aint cheap from the stealer.
  12. Carbon fibre under tray cover & Battery Cover Fabrication?

id love a battery cover.
  13. Fitted Some New HIDs

as did mine. very happy with them.
  14. rashcupra's 349bhp mk4 cupra

miss understanding here lol. txt sent.
  15. Who Has The Best Looking Lcr/cupra?

they look excellent. ill order some from seat then when i order the bits for my service. cheers mate.
  16. Oil Change on LCR225

or what would you recomend?
  17. Low BHP results

them portable RR's are not the most accurate so ive heard. get it to a reputable RR or perhaps a revo dealer with a RR to have a look for you.
  18. Oil Change on LCR225

http://www.opieoils.co.uk/p-885-motul-vw-specific-504-00-507-00-5w-30-gasoline-and-diesel-oil-for-euro-iv-engines.aspx what about that? looking for some oil for my LCR too for its service next week.
  19. Alpine IVA 310r or IVA 105r

yep thats what ive got, im trying to figure out the best place to mount it in my LCR.
  20. Who Has The Best Looking Lcr/cupra?

yea ive got 6000k HID's so should be ok. any particular brand etc? ill keep my eyes peeled on the bay then.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.