Search results

1. Coolant Leak

Hi all , looks like I'm another victim of the thermostat/waterpump housing leak . Noticed steam coming from grill and I've had to top up twice since start of Dec (700ml). Managed to get a photo of the thermostat housing where I believe the leak is . Can anyone confirm that this is the thermostat...
  2. New 2020 OEM Quality Chrome Car Badges (Group buy)

PAID IN FULL, 1. Syphon x1 (29/06/2020) 2. Jimbobcook x2 (29/06/2020) 3. Vanaaken x1 (29/06/2020) 4. dereks01 x1 (29/06/2020) 5. Ian Sturgess x1 (29/06/2020) 6. Yellow fr x1 (30/06/2020 7. Nathan Penney x1 ( 30/6/2020) 8. Stuart Miller 30.06.20 9. Maypack (30/06/2020) 10. Lozzy15 (30/06/2020)...
  3. New 2020 OEM Quality Chrome Car Badges (Group buy)

1. Syphon 2. BigJase88 (paid for by the forum for being the first to guess what it was) 3. Lozzy15 4. Legojon 5. Ian Sturgess 6. Jimbobcook 7. The Daily Meme 8. John Relf 9. Oliver Pawley 10. Nathan Penney 11. Jimbobcook No2 12. jdmsx 13. CalJames 14. Damo H 15. Damo H No2 16. icestorm81 17...
  4. Door unlocking issues - NOT the module! Version2

I had the same issue on my Mk2 drivers door . I changed the lock it worked for a few times then the fault came back. A friend who works for Vauxhall said it was common for a wire in the rubber between the door and car body to break. I checked and did indeed find a broken wire ! It not the...
  5. Remap near Preston?

ADS Automotive in Preston for Revo maps . Great service, very knowledgeable , not currently mapped myself but they did a great job diagnosing and fixing intermittent faulty injector on my Mk2. I wouldn't hesitate taking the Mk3 if I wanted it mapping but at the moment 300 is enough :D
  6. Leon cupra mode

What determines when Cupra mode is available from a cold start ? Is it engine temperature or oil temperature ? Anyone know actual values ? I really think that if the car is in Cupra setting that it should automatically give full power once the req'd temperature is reached instead of having to...
  7. Cupra seat covers

Cheers only want covers for coming home from work although a full set wouldn't be a bad thing when the kids have been scouts etc. Already have a boot liner just need the car now !
  8. Cupra seat covers

Can't wait until the 28th to pick up the new Cupra. Has anyone got a recommendation for a seat cover/covers ? Cheers Andy
  9. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Liking the monsoon grey 5 Dr . Can't wait until 28th when I pick mine up - glad I went for the grey it will be change from inferi black
  10. Options affecting Leon lead times

Ordered a Monsoon grey 5dr Cupra 1st Dec 17 - lead time 28-30 weeks :( I'm sure it will be worth the wait :)
  11. Seat Leon mk2 wing mirror

Glad I read this post before I dismantled the door ! It is a bit tricky but it is possible to tighten the bolt this way. :)
  12. Fault Clearing

Hi all, after having the dashboard lit up with the ABS, Tyre pressure and esp lights and reading all about what this could be on here, I was relieved to find out that it was the abs sensor on the offside front wheel. I have changed the sensor and was wondering should the fault have cleared...
  13. Mira Seat Track Day Experience - 31st Oct. Who's joining me?

Mira Track Day Hi Mike I will be there on the morning session providing the M6 car park isn't too bad! Can't wait !!!! See you there. Andy
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise