Search results

1. Infotainment phone problems

Have you been able to resolve?
  2. Infotainment phone problems

Hi, Has anyone had any problems with the sort by options in the phone set up? I’m now having to sort by surname to have it sorted by forename and vice versa. Also the call list isn’t updating correctly. Any feedback or help would be appreciated Thanks Scottie
  3. Alloy wheels

That's alright can always powder coat them... Thanks for the info appreciate it Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  4. Alloy wheels

There nice very nice... Do you know if they do them in black? Would like to keep the white black look going on? Also if you don't mind me asking how much did they set you back? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  5. Alloy wheels

Hi, Has anyone changed there alloys on their mark 3??? I've got the below but after some issues with porosity and 4 attempts at getting one of the alloys to my standard I feel like a change (ps I'm not in any rush) but interested to see people's choices Below is a pic of how mines looks now...
  6. Leon FR TDI Recall

Did you have to pay for the PDF removal? Really don't fancy that as the dpf'sare expensive from what I understand
  7. Leon FR TDI Recall

Thanks Andrew To clean the dpf is it right you run it for at least 10 mins at 2500rpm?
  8. Leon FR TDI Recall

Hello all, Is anyone else experiencing the same problem I am. Recently had the injectors changed on my car due to the recall seat published. Since then been back twice to the garage as the car has now gained 5mpg roughly which would be a bonus but is also loosing power intermittently at...
  9. New back box required

Don't have a photo unfortunately but if it's from a 2007 57 plate my08 spec Leon fr I'd be interested. Can you get the part number from yours and I can confirm if I'd be interested in it ishy16. Thanks Scottie2510
  10. New back box required

Hello seat racer, I'm looking for a like for like. If its the same as the original exhaust I have then I'd be interested to here how much your asking for it. Cheers Scottie2510
  11. New back box required

Hello, I have a 57 plate candy white Leon fr. The exhaust is corroding and require a new back box. Being quoted £350 fitted for a new one. Does anyone have anyone know of anywhere I could possibly get one for cheaper??? Appreciate any help Scottie2510
  12. New tyres required any recommendations???

Hello, Will be needing some new tyres soon. Thought I'd found some I liked until kumho changed the tread pattern. I've had kumho ecsta sport on but when they changed the tread pattern to the 39 I've found the noise from them increase. I have a 57 plate leon tdi fr. What would you recommend...
  13. Coming home headlight function

Picked up new ibiza FR tdi. Fantastic car however does anyone know how to get the coming/leaving home headlight function??? Any help much appreciated.
  14. Anybody got an new FR TDI yet?

Gareth, any news on your car yet? Supposedly my GF's is building this week. Anyone picked there's up yet? Also has anyone got anymore info on the change in road tax?
  15. Anybody got an new FR TDI yet?

You should always be able to get a good deal. Dealers don't make much of new car sales supposedly I think the incentives in getting number of sales etc is where they make the money. I reckon you should be aiming for at least 8% of the OTRP (including extras) then make sure you get a good deal on...
  16. Any known delays on the new ibiza FR tdi production?

When did you order your demo? I when I ordered my leon I was told customers take priority over demo's is that true or just a bit of customer spile?
  17. Any known delays on the new ibiza FR tdi production?

Hi Gareth, where in county durham have you ordered your's from? I ordered from bristol street in darlo? What colour and spec are you going for?
  18. Any known delays on the new ibiza FR tdi production?

Hello all, I was wondering if anyone know's if there are any delays on seat producing the Ibiza FR tdi? Ordered 1 back beginning of Feb with promise of March delivery? I always thought the standard leadtime was 12 weeks unless you got lucky and the dealer gets hold of one through the network...
  19. Red or White - FR

Got to go for white. I've got one with 18" BBS VZ alloys and it's awesome. Can be hard to keep clean but when clean is worth every penny. :-)
  20. Build Date

or you could go to Seat UK direct and they can help if the dealer can't
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.