Search results

1. R1dd1ck

My Mk2 Ibiza (Orange & Modified lol sorry!)

interesting, ill say that
  2. R1dd1ck

Ibizaless!!!

You would say that as u have one!
  3. R1dd1ck

Ibizaless!!!

Sparky never answered his fone anymore, yea im living down ere now mate! love it...... think it will be red as by the looks of an avatar above, a woman sed go for red and shes cute! Ill go with that!
  4. R1dd1ck

Ibizaless!!!

Hey guys, long time no speak! Now living in Cornwall, away from Yorkshire! Not sure if its good or bad yet! But unfortunately, i had to leave my cupra behind with the ex :cry: But on the other hand, means i can save for another one!!!:D So im currently in a rover 416, how bad is...
  5. R1dd1ck

My new ride!

I'll try my best to if the missus will let me. Best i can do for ya! Only shaves a second off anyway!
  6. R1dd1ck

My new ride!

Oh no! :O
  7. R1dd1ck

My new ride!

hmmmmm. ha! er....... ha!.......errrr............ yea, andy, witty f*cker!
  8. R1dd1ck

My new ride!

mpg 60+ ont mway, 30 max int cupra. its just mental on fuel!
  9. R1dd1ck

My new ride!

diesel.......60mpg ont mway rather than the 30 i get now
  10. R1dd1ck

My new ride!

nope!! too nice and ill void every bit of warranty ont car
  11. R1dd1ck

My new ride!

done now! sorry, messed up lol!
  12. R1dd1ck

My new ride!

As some people are aware, ive had to sell my Ibiza Cupra due to funding the fuel bill of it, which is ridiculious so i have bought a Derv Meredes Benz. Here are some piccies of the new babe and will be cming the Seat Meets for the Northern Section! Sorry guys, but ive had to...
  13. R1dd1ck

is mk4 1.2 12v smic or fmic????

I heard from a little birdy that i had to read this post......................................... :cartman::cartman::cartman::cartman::cartman: So glad i did!
  14. R1dd1ck

Bye bye Cupra

i wnna keep it......but i just afford it at the moment :(
  15. R1dd1ck

Bye bye Cupra

On an alfa?
  16. R1dd1ck

Bye bye Cupra

Buying it. I got a SAAB company car coming shortly, this one is for the Mrs.
  17. R1dd1ck

Bye bye Cupra

They are in line with BMW's depreciation now, but yea they do abit
  18. R1dd1ck

Bye bye Cupra

Im just going to miss the cupra so much! :cry:
  19. R1dd1ck

Bye bye Cupra

yea, speed warning setting. U can higher it to the max lol! The interior tho is amazing. Its going to the seat meets still so everyone can have a nosey and see! :D
  20. R1dd1ck

Bye bye Cupra

standard spec ont engine is 150bhp,305 nm torque. 0-62 in 8.8secs. But ill be following the footsteps of Mr T.Spark above and eventually pushing at about 200bhp and 360lb/ft. Alot of work to be done but the car is gorgeous
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members