Search results

1. jake

Im back-fr170 ???

So finally got the spoiler on lol Found some skirts on line so decided to order the rear valance too Also had the car mapped and blanked the egr and removed the dpf. Getting there slowly
  2. jake

Insurer won't replace windscreen with SEAT glass?

i know when we were overspill for hastings, any car over 3yrs old got non genuine parts, as part of the contract the insured signs with the insurance. we only had one customer kickoff to get genuine parts, and they got their way ins is the biggest single con in the country, there now re...
  3. jake

Im back-fr170 ???

Yeah im going to keep an eye on the dpf. I have had an a4 quattro estate. Two impreza since then haha Spoiler sadly had to buy new from seat. Fitted a splitter and blacked the grill. Looks so much better Jake
  4. jake

Im back-fr170 ???

Hey guys. After a very shirt stint in a civic type r. Lovely looking. Horrid drive I thought what could i buy. Ive had alot of fast high powered petrols. A few may remeber my yellow k1. Well smaller budget this time saw me buying a deisel. I know right Its currently doing 3...
  5. jake

Long time no speak

cheers guys, sorry for the long reply, i bought a civic type r and bleeding hated it, that went today, im actually thinking of batting for the other side, and am looking at a leon fr170 tdi tonight. looks a ncie car tbf
  6. jake

Long time no speak

Hi guys Sold my latest impreza. Now looking for a newer hot hatch but at 5k theres not much. So im looking again to the mk1 lcr Anyone know of any good ones about. All seem to be high milers and traders. Jake
  7. jake

a4 quattro avant

one thing that has slightly bugged/worried me is the car feels quite notchy on the gear change, hard to get into first and second, well today I changed my gearbox oil, which made a slight improvement nothing drastic, so I used a guide on fine adjustment of the linkage, what the guide...
  8. jake

a4 quattro avant

Did a bit more on the wheels today, Sanded the barrels as they were corroded, then put into the booth for primer then paint, went for a gun metal finish inside IMAG4013 by cuprajake1, on Flickr IMAG4017 by cuprajake1, on Flickr IMAG4019 by cuprajake1, on Flickr Did the centre...
  9. jake

a4 quattro avant

Strange day today, Went and rescued my dad who has been snowed in, for summer tyres the quattro is very good. IMAG3998 by cuprajake1, on Flickr And at the summit IMAG3994 by cuprajake1, on Flickr After we had returned from hunting (big shop) I got chance to mess with my wheels In the...
  10. jake

a4 quattro avant

Really, never seen that before. Did you take the bolts out and physically remove the middle like me?
  11. jake

a4 quattro avant

Genuine, The speedline reps are one piece, Little bit more done today, My hid fog kit came today, fitted dead easy, my change for led as then I don't get the initial start up colour shift, but well see IMAG3985 by cuprajake1, on Flickr 50/50 pic makes it look a lot bluer but there...
  12. jake

a4 quattro avant

I picked up my centres earlier. All dipped clean ready for primer.* Will prime them tomorrow, does anyone know if you locktite the bolts back in. I know there 24/26 ftlb torque* Jake*
  13. jake

a4 quattro avant

Well today has been productive. First thing this morning my wheels turned up IMAG3942 by cuprajake1, on Flickr So at lunch I split them, IMAG3952 by cuprajake1, on Flickr Then set about polishing the worst rim, this would determine wether the lips get painted or polished to my surprise...
  14. jake

a4 quattro avant

nah, lifes too short
  15. jake

a4 quattro avant

so today saw audi drop these off so onto the install matt clip in so no sliding about nice of audi to sell the front and rear matts separate, £30 is each! then onto the ambient light holes drilled and...
  16. jake

a4 quattro avant

Here's the replacement Audi a4 s line, avant Quattro special edition lol.* 2.0Tfsi* Mfsw Cruise control Comfort indicators Mfd I bought the car off pat, long time member of ukmivs and a big dubber, so I knew the history.* My...
  17. jake

leon cupra - winter protection

Well ordered some new wipers and rubber Matt's from Audi. Then just fit the latest led rns-e from an Audi a3 with modified fascia
  18. jake

Is the pope Welsh ......
  19. jake

that was a tdi- this is still a 2.0tfsi and tbh quite pokey for such a big bus, I sold that audi to buy the mrs a car, that was when we had our little lad anyway not your problem :)
  20. jake

Here's the replacement Jake*
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise