Search results

1. jake

Im back-fr170 ???

Hey guys. After a very shirt stint in a civic type r. Lovely looking. Horrid drive I thought what could i buy. Ive had alot of fast high powered petrols. A few may remeber my yellow k1. Well smaller budget this time saw me buying a deisel. I know right Its currently doing 3...
  2. jake

Long time no speak

Hi guys Sold my latest impreza. Now looking for a newer hot hatch but at 5k theres not much. So im looking again to the mk1 lcr Anyone know of any good ones about. All seem to be high milers and traders. Jake
  3. jake

a4 quattro avant

Here's the replacement Audi a4 s line, avant Quattro special edition lol.* 2.0Tfsi* Mfsw Cruise control Comfort indicators Mfd I bought the car off pat, long time member of ukmivs and a big dubber, so I knew the history.* My...
  4. jake

whos fitted door warning lights.

As above Has anyone fitted door warning lights to their Leon. Pics if poss.
  5. jake

Swap my btcc/cupra diffuser for your plain btcc 1

Hey guys, Thinking of putting the standard back bumper on the k1. And wondering if anyone wanted a swap, I would offer free paint and fitting too Cheers jake
  6. jake

Cheapest place for r8 red top coils

Hey guys as per title, Where the cheapest place to get these?
  7. jake

My tornado red edition 30

Well I sold the spec c. Having wanted one for years, finally owning one was a bit of a let down, I really regretted selling the k1, it was fully loaded. Now looking round I could if got another Leon but decided on the ed30 55k ish, fvwsh Every option Inc mk6 reverse camera and...
  8. jake

anyone poly bushed the front wishbone rear bush

I've heard of the walk out but at £170 it's not cheap. Now you can get the bush on it's own from powerless etc and I'm wondering if anyone's done it and if it's a worthwhile £50 mod.
  9. jake

whos updated their pcv setup oem style

saw a guide for the ed30 which is the same as my cupra engine, the part numbers used though were audi, my parts guy doesnt think it will fit. whos upgraded their seat one? app the latest is off the new 2012 cupra r which ends in 'n' part number cheers jake
  10. jake

mk2 owners with jon coilovers. how low are you??

Today I installed my jom coilovers I left about an inch of thread to see where I needed to 've but Tbh there pretty near standard height it was before. It's a k1 So im just wondering if other Jon users can post a quick pick of their ride height. Make sure I've got the right ones...
  11. jake

Make your own 90mm intake

how to make your own 90mm custom intake before I even got the k1 I had been looking at the tuning aspect, and realising these cars are bloody expensive, im not the type to pay £400 for an intake, no matter how nice it looks, so heres your shopping list: 1x70>90mm silicone hose 2x90mm...
  12. jake

leon cupra - winter protection

Hey guys, Some of you may know me some may not, My names jake, I have a bodyshop and I have a problem, I'm a cupra holic. So far I've had 4 Leon cupra r mk1 in various guises, golf gti, audi's and subaru s, This was my last car, 350 bhp ish spec d 2.5...
  13. jake

My new wee beastie - sti content

hey guy's picked up my new car lastnight 2007 impreza spec-D fsh 70k 2 owners from new went to doncaster to have a look at the spec d, i started a thread asking wether the 2.5 was a safe option, i also had a 2004 sti inmind, but it needed paintwork, and i didnt want to go down that...
  14. jake

horror of using brilo to wash car :(

hey guy's had a lovely passat cc turn up for polishing, not th best condition and to top it off it was black, car got washed and soaked with autoglym tfr, wheels had atoglym wheel acid, then brought in and dried to reveal the horrors,. car looks like its been hit with a brilo pad...
  15. jake

oem+ lcr - THERE HEREEEEEEE

back again in a new lcr, the car itself is: 2005 lcr bam engine, one owner from new, 77k fsh in ovni yellow. it has suffered a little from the yellow fade, mods: carbon dynamics airbox 007p sfs tip, intercooler pipes and hoses fmic boostgauge with nomad piller...
  16. jake

ppp

well bougt a scooby, 57k, fsh anally maintained haha picked it up monday, spent 5hours machine polishing it to get the lusture back, fitted mew discs n pads so finally getting there now here are a few pics of her finished for now: Untitled by cuprajake1, on Flickr Untitled...
  17. jake

my golf anniversary gti - 1.8t 0151

hey guy's have been asked to start a new thread for the new car, so here it is got the car a week last friday. this was at tatton park, but in reality after a wash the paint looked like this, put it on the ramp and masked all my bits up this is the starting point...
  18. jake

anyone actually log to show airbox/cone dif

hey guy's having a disscussion on another forum. has anyone done real world logs, not dyno to show the difference on the 1.8t engine for the std airbox, uprated filter or open cone, to show intake temps higher gs etc?
  19. jake

apples

did a few logs of the lcr tonght, outside temp was 0oC so though why not lol i think they look pretty good tbh Friday 29 January 2010 18:04:58 1ML 906 032 A 1.8l R4/5VT 0002 Group A: '002 Group B: '020 Group C: '115 RPM Load Inj. On Time...
  20. jake

are cupra and cupra r seats the same shape

hey guys are the cupra and cupra r seats the same shape, im doing research into retrims etc, heres some cupra ones and cupra r jake
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.