Search results

1. toddygti

Parts

There's more than one facelift. Post a pic when you can chap. I suspect you have the 2nd generation lift before the 99-02 face change.
  2. toddygti

Crashed cordoba need parts????

PM'd
  3. toddygti

Front bumper conversion

PM'd
  4. toddygti

Parts

Post a picture (once you have done 10posts) or confirm the year of your car. The Mk2 Ibiza went through many facelifts so we'd need to know which you have before offering you fogs as they differ
  5. toddygti

Chatham Dockside Meet - Friday 17th May

Apologies. This falls on the wrong weekend for me. Seems to be a lot this year with meets and shows. I will put in an appearance soon I promise. If any of you are attending Apex at Lydden in May I shall see you there. Also aiming to be at Prept this month with the beast too!
  6. toddygti

97 cordoba green paint code & name?

Think it might be S6S Sanabria Green but not 100% Paint code should be on a sticker on the rear slam panel in the boot
  7. toddygti

rear brake conversion

A 1.4 will have drums too. Only the GTi will have discs
  8. toddygti

Wheels

Peugeot are 4x108 so they won't be pug wheels. If you're centre bore is 61 then they'll be off a Renault. You can get spigot rings from a company called RimStyle. Google it. The VW/Seat bore is 57.1mm iirc Vauxhall 4 stud will fit but the bore is 56mm Honda too but again a smaller bore size.
  9. toddygti

Wheels

Any VW 4x100 set that has 15" or higher upto 17" really What's the problem with your wheels?
  10. toddygti

Chatham Meet - Saturday 2nd March

And I'll just leave this here ;-)
  11. toddygti

need help...whats wrong :/

If you've removed and replaced the wishbones then its likely you have adjusted the camber. Get the camber and tracking done all at the same time. It's about £70 from tyre web
  12. toddygti

need help...whats wrong :/

Bent track rod or wishbone? Suspension top mount collapsed?
  13. toddygti

I'm weather and exhaust dependant atm
  14. toddygti

cordoba 6k2 cupra rearbumper

I've been informed that a 99-02 doesn't fit a 93-99 but I'm not convinced as I think they should. I'm looking in to this further at the moment so will keep you informed of my findings.
  15. toddygti

Central locking via key not remote

It'll be the barrel on its way out. Both of mine done this
  16. toddygti

Gti headlight problem

It depends on the year. The Ibiza had 3 phases. Pre-Facelift, mid-facelift and late/full lift. The headlamps and indicators have to match each other from the year of manufacture. Ie you need the indicators from the same year as your new headlamps. The grills change too
  17. toddygti

foglight and headlights

eBay mate. Get slimline ones
  18. toddygti

1. Kaz. 2.seatleon2012 3. iSamKing 4. Toddygti Definitely in for this. The VR will be there!!
  19. toddygti

foglight and headlights

Ballast packs I bet
  20. toddygti

adjustable steering

It's a complex bit of kit to describe mate. Vagcat will have the diagram or pop in and see your local parts guy at the dealer and they can print it off ETKA for you.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.