Search results

1. Linkian

AGG engine diagram

I think so sounds about right, but part manufactures say its a hose flange??? i got one now, but i dont think there is any point now, on the way home tuesday the car sounded like there was a stone in a tin can rattling about then died.
  2. Linkian

serious melt down now read now

ha ha yeah, but i didnt think that the car would freeze inside and out side im talking solid.
  3. Linkian

serious melt down now read now

Hi guys well what a F^%kin life huh, too be brutally honest i have had nothing but problems with my ibiza, its probably down to my ignorance and cant be arsed to sort out a £20 problem before it becomes a £40 problem. so last night my fan belt snapped because my car was one big ice cube. got...
  4. Linkian

AGG engine diagram

ok that diagram is not the same as mine it looks all opposite and stuff. oh that other web site was useful but my flange bit has one hole for the sensor and including the main water hose to the rad, 2 other lines coming out.
  5. Linkian

AGG engine diagram

Hey does anyone have the engine layout/ breakdown for a AGG engine. I got a bit that leaking it comes out of the block at the front and feeds straight into the rad. i need a new one but cant remember the name. any help is appriciated. cheers
  6. Linkian

Removing the heater matrix

How did you take the dash out. last year i took my heater matrix out but it was more like key hole surgery then fitting a water mellon through a hosepipe.
  7. Linkian

no life in rev and speedometer

The other day I went to a scrap yard and took this dash board to bits it was alright but I don’t think I would do it to mine. I wouldn’t feel right about taking the steering wheel of, it looked a bit messy. The problem seems to be intermittent and it all depends on how I start it up, whether I...
  8. Linkian

Thanks but i was kinda hoping it was something simple like a fuse/relay. is there a possibilty it might be a problem with the connectors going into the gear box or something.
  9. Linkian

Hi Guys So i was driving down the road today and realised my Speedometer and Rev counter had no life in it what so ever.. well actual the speedometer was flickering from 0 to almost 5 but has now stopped. any advice please help. Cheers Ian
  10. Linkian

Push Rod/ clutch cable self adjuster

Whose is this dave. my journey: i have fitted a new clutch, dont understand why it had two locating pin holes. anyway turns out you know the clutch arm thing that goes into the gearbox right underneath the lil green cap. there is this little tappet type arm that hits the bearing that...
  11. Linkian

Push Rod/ clutch cable self adjuster

Ha ha ha according to the guy in GSF they dont sell push rods even though its on the website, anyway my question is do they wear and is there a ideal lenght to them, after taking the gear box of and checking the clutch and plates bearings and all sorts they look fine for a 12 year old car...
  12. Linkian

Star head bit for drive shaft bolts

yeh had to get one, i actually wanted the foot and half m8 multispline it was a doozy. job done now thanks only had to replace a few of em' Cheers The ski wolf
  13. Linkian

Star head bit for drive shaft bolts

Hey didnt quite know how how to do the title but there is this thing i need to undo i have a T40 which is too loose and a T45 which is too big, now is there a special tool to undo this thing. Much words are needed. Wolfski
  14. Linkian

8v GTI 1997 with Golf Mk2 gearbox

woah woah im confused i thought a mkII Ibiza is a mkIII golf, cant remember exactly how i came to this so if im wrong dont make fun just comment.
  15. Linkian

tell me why you love your ibiza

Yes my boy, i do indeed have a GTI and it didnt take me long to get there but it was a long road, im not sure the name of it but its just after petersfield going to guildford. its such a nice road :)
  16. Linkian

Seat Mk2 Ibiza Owners Register

Linkian, 2.0l 8v gti cup spo, Portsmouth, Kiwi Green and [email protected]. Again whats the purpose? Wolfski
  17. Linkian

tell me why you love your ibiza

I love my Ibiza because its not a VW golf, cos every F*&ker has one of them. Also its my first ever car i paid 750 sheets for it and fell in love at first glance plus you never forget your first time unless your drunk and its all grainy and sh*t. Nah its taken me through hell at 125 im sure it...
  18. Linkian

clutch problems

I just got a few questions, i am taking the gearbox out to have a proper look at it. Will i need to do that? Also How hard is this goning to be, I done a head gasket on the same car about a year ago and how does this measure up. Right now I am trying to take the drive shafts off but i got a t40...
  19. Linkian

clutch problems

Hi all My clutch pedel is no either all or none, so the cable is fine. when its in gear i can drive it but i got no connection what so ever. what could this be, its an AGG engine 2.0l 8v gti 1997. Any feed back its appriciated Regards all Peace out Wolfski
  20. Linkian

seat ibiza gti 2.0 8v kiwi yellow ideas please!!

Ha ha its so true, i think if i saw any bmw part on an ibiza i would kick it an im not that sort of person. altho..... have you seen the sorta light that look like wolverines claws. they would be awsome! my old lights the bolts broke wen i first changed em. an i took the seals cos the new ones...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.