Search results

1. cuprak04

Fitting strut brace to MK3 Leon - without removing scuttle tray

Thanks for the detailed right up Lozzy and I appreciate the time with my braces. If anyone is interested the page is strutbraceuk on Facebook Or email me at [email protected]
  2. cuprak04

MK3 Leon Strut Braces

I will do, these are still a busy item,
  3. cuprak04

Strut brace/bar

If anyone is seriously looking for an MQB strut brace developed for the platform just drop me an email: [email protected] or check out the page on facebook, plenty supplied with great results including a couple of the members here.
  4. cuprak04

MK3 Leon Strut Braces

Hi all, If any of you do not have Facebook, or just avoid it (dont blame you) I am the UK supplier for Gorny Sport Braces and have been taking pre-orders for them. We have found a huge improvement on Steering response and total driving feel with many good reviews from Leon and Golf R owners...
  5. cuprak04

New Year 2019 Meet - Blackpool - Anybody (young or old)

And I am Ian, another member of the admin team and long time member on scn. I think a number of members here are also on fb and possibly also in our group. If I didn't stay so far away I would have joined you also but maybe next time. Or pop up north .
  6. cuprak04

Group buy - JBS 3" turbo intake pipe

Apologies to all on the forum, the group buy went ahead on Facebook mainly, we had 15, they do have a christmas special at £150 running currently on the pipes
  7. cuprak04

Hi Basically they currently have a 10% discount offer off them. I have been told if I can get 5-10 sold then they will get 15% off And over 10 sold I can get you all a 20% discount. Fyi TT version should be similar but can be confirmed with jBS. Pretty good for the price.
  8. cuprak04

If anyone is interested we can get up to 20% off these pipes depending on the number interested. True gains for Audi S3, Golf R mk6/7 or Leon Cupra 280/290/300 http://www.jbsautodesigns.co.uk/product/5013/jbs-high-flow-3-turbo-inlet-kit-for-mqb-platform-turbo A full 3" turbo intake...
  9. cuprak04

Leon OEM DRL Kit

I routed the wires behind the front grill and then up behind the battery As there is a gap. I had to feed a wire down the hole then pull it through but dead Easy. Scary bit was really cutting the grill using the template but they do Look really good now fitted and work well.
  10. cuprak04

Leon OEM DRL Kit

The electronic parts will work but the Kit is made with an angled mount for the led That clips into a hole cut into the diamond Grill on the fr/cupra r
  11. cuprak04

Leon OEM DRL Kit

I do. Check out my album http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/album.php?albumid=1910
  12. cuprak04

Leon OEM DRL Kit

I was impressed with t kit, because Its manufactured by Philips themselves. It's heading off the extras list so grab One soon. The guy I got mine from has a couple Of ibiza kits left. The hardware is the same I am sure.
  13. cuprak04

Leon OEM DRL Kit

That is the kit there: http://www.seataccessories.co.uk/product/LED_DRL's_-_Leon_FR_%26_Cupra_R_Only_ZGB1P0052190
  14. cuprak04

Leon OEM DRL Kit

This is the OEM seat/philips kit. Turns out all the needed to do Was NOT connect the cable to The sidelights as instructed. Disconnected and Bingo, on they Come.
  15. cuprak04

Leon OEM DRL Kit

I just fitted the DRL kit from Seat on my FR 170 Fitting went no probs, and the kit powers up (blue led). But the Led strips don't light. Anyone any ideas? Thought I might need the tick Box to enable it one the dash but I don't have the Option. Thinking I need someone with VAGcom But as...
  16. cuprak04

Audi S3 GT3582R stroker Build (previously GT3071r)

I have spent the last week reading your thread, wish I had the Money, Time and of course a man like Bill about to make the same mods you have. Although I am thinking without an LSD the Turbo would be wasted on my LCR. Well done on the thread and keeeping the Standard look also :)
  17. cuprak04

RobDon's Leon -

Long time no hear rob. I just fitted a new set of ferrodo ds2500's to the cupra r this is my 2nd set. They are great for stopping.
  18. cuprak04

RobDon's Leon -

Its good to hear you went for the f1 asyms after I suggested them. Love the ride of my car. I am still Waiting to get a replacement after my pot hole disaster recently. Got started on refurbing my brembos at the weekend. What a nightmare removing the Old laquer o it didn't show through the...
  19. cuprak04

RobDon's Leon -

thanks, sorry, i just checked the website and noticed they do a bigger one now. Not sure if mines getting that or the TIP pipe 1st. Decisions, decisions....lol :D
  20. cuprak04

RobDon's Leon -

Rob, what forge intercooler did you end up fitting? its not the standard cupra R one is it?
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members