Search results

1. My New 09 FR

My 57 plate didn't come with them.
  2. Leon FR - Preferred Diesel

Normal Shell 'Diesel Extra' for me....I get more miles than Sainsbury diesel
  3. 28000 motorway miles hello DPF +Eng Mgmt lights

Yep a good ending! Saved me from sitting on the M40 this morning.
  4. Oil - TDi FR

I believe its 5w30 oil that meets VW507.00 specification and what I've used on mine.
  5. 28000 motorway miles hello DPF +Eng Mgmt lights

Spot on : ) it turned out to be a faulty sensor. Warranty covered it.
  6. 28000 motorway miles hello DPF +Eng Mgmt lights

Hi, The SEAT service leaflet says to maintain speed around 2000rpm.....
  7. 28000 motorway miles hello DPF +Eng Mgmt lights

Hello all, Returned from Cardiff to Shropshire yesterday. Got into the car this morning to DPF and Engine Management light on. Read lots of DPF threads on here over 28K miles I had the car (1.5 years) so reread the manual and called local dealer and am here now. Waiting to find out if they...
  8. FR Seats Uncomfortable ?

I do big mileage for work in the FR all year and I love them. Was driving a Jetta and Passat before the FR and after 2.5hr in the Jetta lower back and left leg in pain. Passat no problem at all and the FR the same only better hugging for those fun bends;) Hope you get it adjusted to suit you...
  9. What did you drive before you joined the LEON stable?

Excluding the 3 hire cars (from work) while waiting to order the Leon I drove Civic Type-R (EP3 not the new one - FN2). VTEC was great fun.
  10. Used Leon FR Tdi Worth It ??

Autoworld site says 'From £15,995'. CLICK HERE Should talk to Ifran too, check out dealer section for his contact details
  11. Barlows of Wolverhampton

Dropped FR TDI for 10,000 mile service at 0930 this morning. Was asked at desk was there any damage on the car, informed them none and all alloys are in perfect condition. Was shown to my courtesy car, Ibiza (note: I booked this at the time of arranging service the week before). Had a call at...
  12. Service Costs for a Mk 2 Leon

Thanks for the advice Dan, but its a company car so the leasing company gets billed not me.
  13. Oil - DPF

Just look for 5w30 oil and on the label on the rear look for '507.00'. --------------------- Dropped my FR TDI into a dealer today for 1st service and brought up subject of correct oil for DPF and the woman on the desk said oh yes the DPF don't worry about that we know all about it. One of...
  14. Service Costs for a Mk 2 Leon

My FR TDI is in for 1st service today and according t the price board on the wall of the service desk it will be £162.
  15. FR Tdi 195bhp - AS STANDARD

195bhp that is amazing.....I love to think mine is too:D
  16. After market handfree blue tooth

Fair enough! Cheers : )
  17. Fountain of Youth

Easier said than done, she had a 156 she loved, and now a 147 so she's used to living with an Alfa. Thanks for your story I'll let her know.
  18. Armrest

Yes my Leon is a (57) with armrest.
  19. After market handfree blue tooth

Could you do me a favour and take a photo of it setup in your car?
  20. Picked up new tdi fr tonite....

Lookin good...I really like the red[B)]
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.