Search results

1. jason-jm

Headlights

be careful when removing the bump strip that you dont snap a clip.. but yeah easy job. just take your time
  2. jason-jm

What do you all think of this :)

so long as you keep some spare paint in case you pop a coilpack :)
  3. jason-jm

Cupra R on Flea bay anyones on here ??

andy send me your number mate or Im taking matters further!
  4. jason-jm

where is the o2 sensor bank1 Lambda

ok so mine will be pre or on cat/decat
  5. jason-jm

where in the engine bay?
  6. jason-jm

Bank 1 sensor is faulty, this is going to be fun :)
  7. jason-jm

there is more than one is there not? i know it screws into the exhaust from the outside, My exhaust is aftermarket, does it normally plug into the cat, or in my case decat?
  8. jason-jm

I have a new sensor in hand. going to jack the car up and put it on axle stands after work and fit the new one anyone point me in the right direction as to where it is exactly
  9. jason-jm

fault codes

can someone tell me whats best way of telling if a coil pack has gone, Ive unplugged each one when its running and Im sure the engine noise changes slightly on each one?! Its no idling right after about a minute from cold it has a new maf
  10. jason-jm

fault codes

the car is missing?! surley its more than a maf :P
  11. jason-jm

fault codes

o2 sensor circuit Bank 1 Sensor 1 Mass or Volume Air Flow a Circuit Low what would these mean and what would the symptoms be?
  12. jason-jm

cupra not running right panic

100% CORRECT.. the plastic connector on the rail has snapped with the 2 pins can you point me in the right direction as to which ones I need?
  13. jason-jm

well you didnt put baaaddd next to dark lol. it doesnt smoke unless I rev it... Previous owner says that the wiring on the fuel rail was repaired previously so fingers crossed its just a simple solder to solve the problem for now :)
  14. jason-jm

darkish smoke only when I rev it
  15. jason-jm

when you say split? the taped up cables at the front? I pulled all coil packs and the engine noise changed slightly each time I think. even tried swapping each one for a new one, no difference. Possible spark plugs? If I give it a slight rev the exhaust smokes a little :/
  16. jason-jm

yes this is from cold
  17. jason-jm

yes decatted.. its a big spec engine.. GT30 turbo'd coil pack hopefully. I will change tonight I have one and my mate has one spare :)
  18. jason-jm

Ive no idea what it is tbh
  19. jason-jm

oil cap seems fine, wouldnt say white smoke no, darker smoke due to she exhaust soon etc worried me no lol
  20. jason-jm

I noticed on the drive the car missing slightly And when parking on my driver, a bit of water spray out of the exhaust, (I thought petrol, but im told by so many people water) Im going to check the coil packs tonight fingers crossed
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise