Search results

1. CupraElliott

mk3 ibiza 4x4 gt3071 track build engine pics inside

It's looking great dave. Drop me a txt regarding them brakes you were after I haven't got your number.
  2. CupraElliott

Elliott's MK3 Ibiza Cupra Update * carnage has begun*

I still have the wheels. There's no interior seats wise, I have the doorcards. The shell needs a bit of paint in the engine bay also a new windscreen as its cracked. You would need the whole front end slam panel wise etc headlights because someone has dibs on that if the shell goes, so you...
  3. CupraElliott

Yeah I am trying to sell the shell and if that goes the whole lot is going. I just don't have the time for it anymore, although when I get my house it will be in my garage so things might move forward. But I am keeping the engine so will have another project in the future.
  4. CupraElliott

Underseal for sure, don't rate waxoyl at all.
  5. CupraElliott

He will probably have to run a manual controller that means he can run 4wd all the time. Unless he goes for standalone management where you get an electronic controller.
  6. CupraElliott

Coming along nicely, can't wait to start mine.
  7. CupraElliott

mk3 ibiza cupra re-shell

Have a search through threads started by me, had the same question and I think PhilW answered it. I think it's twist and pull but they can be quite tight.
  8. CupraElliott

Does look properly fresh there.
  9. CupraElliott

Don't tell me that :lol: I have a few bits to sell, mainly the wheels and everything I sell will be funding the build.
  10. CupraElliott

I have sold everything that is sellable already, the engine is a bare block so that's no good, will NEVER sell it, even if I moved abroad I would probably take it with me :lol:
  11. CupraElliott

Yeah, wish I had one, just totally lost motivation for it, I think it's been like almost a year, after that I will probably get my arse in gear. Saving for a house (should be moving out around march next year) so I will have it in my own warm garage at home, also going back to college so this...
  12. CupraElliott

My fresh onvi cupra (now of the road full forged engine rebuild onway)

S3's are definetly a better quality car, would have a cupra over one though, s3 is a bit more grown up. Shame you stripped it, engine would have been a good base for something more powerful in the future.
  13. CupraElliott

16487 P0103 Mass or Volume Air Flow Circ High Input & traction control light on

I had my remap wiped and reloaded and the fault never returned.
  14. CupraElliott

Instrument Cluster Removal Help

Steering wheel off, remove the plastic surround (2 screws in the top) and I think there's a few screws on the cluster unit itself, remove plugs and thre you go.
  15. CupraElliott

Grahams81-Leon 4wd, Big Turbo - Back in the saddle :-)

Don't buy an 4wd car already built this way, that's the pussys way out! The whole project would have been a waste?
  16. CupraElliott

mk3 ibiza cupra re-shell

What more advice do you want/need? Had mine down to a bare shell twice now.
  17. CupraElliott

cars forgotten how to be a car

Starter motor, battery earth, ignition, flat battery. Investigate.
  18. CupraElliott

Lock ring stuck on coilover

Wrap a rag soaked in penetrating fluid around it, let's it soak in better.
  19. CupraElliott

mods help please

Nope, the turbo is holding it back.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members