Search results

1. techno

FR with twin exit exhaust

Hi Guys,i sold my Leon over 12 months ago and still miss her today but thats another story. As for the question about the exhaust i got the back part from somebody off here who had a custom exhaust made from stainless so his old one was surplus to req. I had my original one cut off and the new...
  2. techno

Time to say goodbye

I have brought a celica ;) 190 brake so not so bad after all
  3. techno

Time to say goodbye

Well i have sold the FR:cry: and it will be sadly missed as really enjoyed owning it for the last 3 years, i will still keep popping in on the site from time to time to see how things are going, Who knows might have another leon in the future when the next one comes out in a couple of years or...
  4. techno

Thinking of buying 2.0 FR TDI - need advice please :)

I am selling my FR if you are interested :cry:
  5. techno

Aero Kit Exhaust on FR

Take a look at my thread you might find what you are looking for :funk: http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=174915
  6. techno

Sticking Windows?

When i am in the car next i will have a look at what seat fitted for me and let you have the information :D
  7. techno

Nice lookin leons

Looking good Dave :funk:
  8. techno

Sticking Windows?

Mine is a 56 plate not 3 years old till October and mine was covered might be worth a phone call, got steamed up headlights just waiting on a call from them to replace those under warranty aswell :whistle:
  9. techno

Sticking Windows?

Hi Dave I had the same problem with my drivers window, Took the car back to seat Wolverhampton and they replaced a part under warranty think it was the controller off hand but it now works fine, :funk: Chris
  10. techno

The back box is the same so cut it off the petrol exhaust and just used that as for the rest of the exhaust it is a slightly different shape near to the front, the black panel just pulls out but it's difficult to do but once you get one side to move it's easy then.
  11. techno

It's the one that you can buy for the aero kit, it came off a petrol one and i had my back box cut off and the new one welded on to my TDI cost me £50 to have the work done :whistle:
  12. techno

Nice lookin leons

This is mine not finished yet though
  13. techno

This is my Fr tdi cut the plastic bit myself :funk:
  14. techno

SEAT Bluetooth Compatability List

Just another update on the Samsung Omnia when you get a phone call a ring tone comes over the speakers so i am now glad i switched from my N95 :funk: :funk: :funk:
  15. techno

Footwell Lightning

Nice one i like it, have you got resistors on the bulbs so they don't show a warning light on the dash?
  16. techno

Got my Samsung Omnia and everything works as it should phonebook downloads and steering controls work which is more than i can say about my Nokia N95 did, only thing not tried yet is if the phone rings over the stereo as only tried conecting this morning :funk::funk::funk::funk::funk:
  17. techno

I am having my Omnia delivered tomorrow so after work when i get to try the phone i will update you all FINGERS CROSSED :whistle:
  18. techno

ciggy lighter positioning

Yes it is the Seat exhaust, Just had my twin pipe cut off and the new one welded on,It came from a petrol FR and mine is a diesel but not had any probs, The bumper was cut by myself, i removed the grey trim and made a cardboard template and used a dremel to cut it out.:whistle:
  19. techno

ciggy lighter positioning

Very neat how did you connect to the fusebox. Have you taken any pics of that bit [B)]
  20. techno

Does anybody know if the Samsung Omnia i900 phone works with the bluetooth ie downloads the phonebook unlike my N95 cheers
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.