Search results

1. Hi :)

nice car ;)
  2. Copper Leon Cupra "Modified"

This Car Is Now For Sale, Please See The For Sale Section Thanks
  3. Pods & Gauges...what do people have...

your right they do, and yes it is shitty. i took my factory piller off, cut the brackets off with a stanley knife, and glued them in the correct position onto the nomad one. no probs, 10min job:)
  4. K03s upgrade

lol wouldnt bother mate, pair of wasters!!
  5. Raid LED taillights

to be honest i knew what to do all along cos i read the threads when you were doing it but i just cant be asked. plus ive sold the car now (just waiting its return from the garage) so if the new owner wants to he can :p
  6. Raid LED taillights

i got some at xmas and the middle brake light glows very dimly, mark
  7. My Mk3 Cupra...

wow. well done :) someones been spending their beans :)
  8. clutch pedal!!

no, im pretty sure mine is a cylinder. i think its the slave. £460 all in at seat for the slave to be done:(
  9. clutch master cylinder failing

what is it when this happens?
  10. clutch pedal!!

i wonder if this is whats happened to mine. i was giving it some beans and the pedal stuck to the floor. since then it doesnt feel "right" and its very hard to select the gears... any other suggestions?
  11. APR Trial tested/testing

got to be a remap every time. private plates are ghay, and induction kits just get annoying after a while
  12. There's no such thing as a blue LCR.....

very nice. not too dissimilar to mine, just in blue :) i agree with the small plate, i have the same! full size looks pap on LCR bumper ;) lovely car! Mark
  13. Help Towbar Nightmare

sounds good. thanks for the info :)
  14. Help Towbar Nightmare

i went to my local seat dealer today and they were, well, useless. apparently they cant supply a towbar anymore. numerous searches on here came up with this : http://www.simonranson.com/SeatLeonFR_towbar.htm which is the route im going down, looks very neat :) Mark
  15. Leon FR tow bar fitting guide

this guide you have put together is brilliant, its what ive been looking for. where is your leccy plug though? thanks, mark
  16. Will a Golf mk4 towbar fit a Leon?

did you find much more out about this? i think ive used the place you talk about "cupramax" took my jetski from there, parked the car with trailer opposite the slipway in a field and just payed £8 from the pay and disply machine, thought it was great! (mines a seadoo jetski, i cant afford a...
  17. Help Towbar Nightmare

second that...mark do you still have the above pics? thanks
  18. Towbar Pics and info wanted please.

has anyone else got any info? ive been looking at brinks website but im trying to find a detatchable one to fit on a leon with a MY03 rear bumper. i dont want it visible when the ball isnt connected.... anyone? Mark
  19. Opinions on this car please.

although youll be paying a monthly premium for the TDI, you will be spending out less on fuel each month. lets say the finance is £200 a month but you save £50 a month on fuel. your outgoings will only be £150 more for the newer tdi :) thats how id look at it. plus the TDI will keep better...
  20. Bets colour for Leon FR

copper bronze. you cant get it any more...shame :p
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members