Search results

1. Nimzy

LCR Coolant problem

Thanks for that, will check it first thing in the morning
  2. Nimzy

LCR Coolant problem

The cap was taken off when the engine was hot, as the light came on whilst driving.
  3. Nimzy

LCR Coolant problem

Hi guys I have a problem with my mk1 lcr where the coolant level came on whilst driving and when I checked the level it was low. When I unscrewed the cap the header tank filled up again? If the cap is off the level remains ok but whilst the cap is on all the coolant disappears? I also noticed...
  4. Nimzy

What Colour for my Alloys?

I would of gone for a bright silver if i wasnt changing my alloys, nothing beats bright silver alloys on a black car, except for maybe funky colours like ronin's lol
  5. Nimzy

Unmapped LCR spark plugs -which ones?

Cheers bill will get them ordered!
  6. Nimzy

Lcr tyres help

+3 best decision I ever made with tyres, grip is improved so much and no more aquaplaning in the wet!
  7. Nimzy

Unmapped LCR spark plugs -which ones?

Hi all, will be getting my 03 LCR serviced soon but was wondering what are the best spark plugs to go for? Now I've done some searches and discovered that the NGK iridium 7s are best for a mapped LCR but is this the same for unmapped too? I plan on getting it remapped in a couple of months so...
  8. Nimzy

RS4 Seats !

If you mean the B7 seats then the following thread might help you http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=268581. They do look amazing but mega expensive!
  9. Nimzy

Brembo stickers

Mine too thank you very much! Not too many kind people like yourself around these days!
  10. Nimzy

Brembo stickers

I could do with a pair please! Let me know when and I'll pm my address if that's ok?
  11. Nimzy

is my car a 8v or a 16v?!

To the best of my knowledge If its an sr then it's most likely an 8 valve, the 16 valve doesnt say sr on the cover, and the 8 valve does. The 8 valve also has a an airbox whereas the 6 valve houses the air filter in the engine cover. Hth
  12. Nimzy

Sort of misfire when cold

Cheers andy, been told by a mechanic mate of mine that if the maf is unplugged whilst the engine is running and the engine tone changes then The maf could be goosed? Does anyone know if there's any truth in that? Temp sender was replaced 2momths ago so shouldn't be that either.
  13. Nimzy

Nope tried cleaning it today and it made no difference tbh it was even that dirty, next job replacing the maf and I will report back.
  14. Nimzy

Thanks for the reply guys, I've tried turning it off but still the same issue. Will give the throttle body a clean today and see if that helps. If that doesn't help I'll try a different maf
  15. Nimzy

Bump nobody had this???
  16. Nimzy

Hi guys, been searching the forums to see if i can find a solution but had no joy, have found close symptoms but no real answer. Basically when the car is cold (2003 LCR AMK) it idles at around 1200RPM for a few mins, in this time if i touch the accelerator it misfires like mad, and starts...
  17. Nimzy

heatshield

Don't forget me please! I can do the trim myself so will save you a job.
  18. Nimzy

Cobra 3" turbo back, decat ordered... :)

Very nice, wish I was in the market for one, they sound the nuts!
  19. Nimzy

heatshield

That's the one I currently have, but I don't like fit of it and it looks lost in the engine bay!
  20. Nimzy

heatshield

Will be interesting to see how this fits compared to my eBay one, this template looks loads better.