Search results

1. teeth2k

Altea xl 13 plate climate control fan fault

Removed the fan and found it very stiff to move, ordered new fan and fitted and now works again
  2. teeth2k

Boost sensor loom

Nice one for posting your fault fix
  3. teeth2k

Altea xl 13 plate climate control fan fault

Theres power to my climate control and when up to temp I can feel hot and cold air coming through, when selecting diffrent modes I can hear the flaps moving but I don't have any speeds working 1-4. Could this be a fuse, or the motor. I know they have resistor packs that go but I'm led to believe...
  4. teeth2k

AUX Port and USB port

Aux port is either 3.5mm in centre console or the USB port you have found
  5. teeth2k

Static shocks

I have a 1.6 altea xl TDI 13 plate and keep getting static shocks when getting out the car, has anyone else had this issue? It's the first car I have ever owned that has done this??
  6. teeth2k

Fuse location

Can anyone help with the location of the auto dimming rear view mirror fuse I don't have a green light on the mirror 13 plate seat altea
  7. teeth2k

Altea fold down tables

It's the tables attached to the back of the front seats for the people in the back
  8. teeth2k

Altea fold down tables

Quick question, can you remove the fold down tables and fit them to another altea without them?
  9. teeth2k

Glow plug harness help

My glow glow plugs are rated for 5v each on all four. When using a multimeter on all four ports of the harness I'm only reading 2.5v on each port. Is this correct? I'm having cold start issues. When the weather drops below 4oc it struggling to start Can any one help with any ideas, possible...
  10. teeth2k

Altea turbo not pulling

I’d remove the egg valve and give it a good clean, also you tube the mr muscle turbo clean, done this to mine and it runs much sweeter
  11. teeth2k

Blower resistor

Well I sorted the problem, under the glove box I unplugged the connectors one by one to find out if I have 12v going to them and when I re plugged them in, the blower started to work again
  12. teeth2k

A/C headache

I’ve got exactly the same problem with my xl, been told by my mechanic it requires a new switch located somewhere I can’t rem where he said, it will need in gassing and replacing
  13. teeth2k

Seat altea lx 2008 not starting some days

Reason I say this is because the cam sensor can play up if the cam wheel is out by 1mm. Easiest way to check is unplug the cam sensor and start the car, it will take a few more turns but fire into life within a couple of seconds, if that does then leave it unplugged for a few days and if it...
  14. teeth2k

Blower resistor

W Where would this be located?
  15. teeth2k

Blower resistor

I pulled out all the 5amp fuses and all ok, couldn’t find the numbering for 13
  16. teeth2k

Blower resistor

No mines different
  17. teeth2k

Blower resistor

Hi all, I’ve just had a blower related issue this evening, mines a 57plate Xl It has duel climate control econ Fan not blowing, controls working and can hear flaps inside opening and closing as different modes selected. When driving I can feel heat from the window demister but no air I’m going...
  18. teeth2k

Seat altea lx 2008 not starting some days

Have you had a cam belt changed recently
  19. teeth2k

Door Seals ?

Have a look under the scuttle panel in the engine bay, it's a common place for leaks. Blocked drain holes and incorrectly fitted pollen filters The fix really isn't expensive just time consuming For the door leak, remove the door card completely, there's a large metal panel which is bolted to...
  20. teeth2k

Tdi fr Low power

Mine was the same boost low down and no top end boost, £3 tin of Mr muscle and freeing up the actuator every 10 mins and back to normal with better response from the turbo Sent from my Swift 2 X using Tapatalk