Search results

1. nokiauk

SOS Error

Have to look out for that one, that's not a great fan of start stop but we'll see how it goes. Really just hope the SOS pop/click is now fixed.
  2. nokiauk

SOS Error

Turns out they were able to do 90T4 which is a campaign that seems to fall short of a recall, they've apparently done the TPI for 26004557/5 as well so lets see what happens :rolleyes:
  3. nokiauk

SOS Error

So have car booked in today for the SOS Error/clicking speaker etc. Took in Erwin documentation for Campaign 90T4 and TPI 26004557/5. Was advised that only one garage in the dealership group could update electric cars (MHEV) but not only that they had no-one trained :eek:, they are looking to...
  4. nokiauk

Replacement Key

No idea how much the actual key was as it was sourced and sent to me by the supplying dealer. The coding of said key by my local main dealer was £115.
  5. nokiauk

SOS Error

So SOS error just occurred on my car. It’s 11 months old and 2 weeks ago it downloaded the latest 2 part update R8960 no problems up until now which is very odd. Guess I’ll be calling the dealer later to see if they can fix/replace what’s required.
  6. nokiauk

Service intervals

I was wondering the same and what to do. My understanding is all cars leave the factory on long life setting but the dealer can change this if required. Since Covid my mileage/type of driving has changed so I think I’m just going to go for yearly servicing it may cost a bit more but I think 2...
  7. nokiauk

Replacement Key

My car (also FR Sport) was supplied outside the Seat dealership network and was also missing a 2nd key, the suppling dealer ordered a replacement key which was sent to me direct from the Seat dealer they used. Key seemed the same as the one I was supplied with so I guess VIN also used? I did...
  8. nokiauk

Rear towing eye cover

Does anybody know how this clips in properly? On my new Leon it’s loose and doesn’t seem to clip in effectively, I’ve tried moving the tabs around a bit but nothing makes it definitively click into place. Any ideas?
  9. nokiauk

Heated Seats - Xcellence Lux

Seems the Irish get tons of options compared to the UK which doesn’t seem fair. On the other hand it is much more expensive, spec for spec converting Euros to £ worked out about £2,500 more for the same car, so importing not even an option at that price difference.
  10. nokiauk

Thanks Thats a pity and an odd ommision not to worry car is still well spec’d. Wondering now if wiring in place and if the button could just be added and coding changed to make the car think it has them???
  11. nokiauk

Looking to possibly update my wife’s current Ibiza Xcellence (2017) to the new model Xcellence Lux in early 2022, notice the spec is very high and has a few nice extras compared to her current model. I can’t seem to find heated seats listed on the spec is this correct, seems an odd omission and...
  12. nokiauk

Ibiza 2017 Xcellence problems

Its an Excellence 95 TSI
  13. nokiauk

Ibiza 2017 Xcellence problems

Had similar issues with mirrors not unfolding, infotainment locking up going blank etc, also 2017 car, no-one seems to be able to resolve either, main trouble is replicating on demand to the garage.
  14. nokiauk

Water in Drivers Footwell

Update: mentioned the leak at recent service and I now wonder if water has come from different sources, pretty sure the AC exit is fixed but dealer stripped car down More than I did and said whole floor is soaked, drivers front speaker and internal door card is also ruined. They think water is...
  15. nokiauk

Stripped out footwell today, once footrest removed, carpet pulled back, realised a lot of the padding insulation was also soaked through. I then removed the retaining mount for the footrest and behind this was the pipe work for the AC just flapping around, I then reinserted this to a nearby...
  16. nokiauk

Thanks for the reply, no sunroof or replacement screen so we can rule these out, and only driver so can prob rule out the pollen filter. Has mainly been noticeable with this warmer weather so suspect the aircon pipe, though it has also been wet, though have jet washed before with no issues...
  17. nokiauk

Hi Have noticed recently in my wifes Ibiza (2017) the footwell carpet and may have been quite wet, this is only in a certain area (just below the pedals) and doesn't seem to spread out further. Not sure whether this is internal (AC etc.) or from heavy rain via drain or something. Seems to...
  18. nokiauk

DSG creep

Audi will have electric handbrake, which same as Leon will come on with hard press
  19. nokiauk

MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Does anyone think the current/previous Cupras with 290/300 bhp will start to be the last of performance hatches as we know now that emissions and WLTP start to take over along with the introduction of hybrids etc.?
  20. nokiauk

MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Nationwide Vehicle Contracts
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members