Search results

1. tequilan

tequilan's tdi ibiza fr - 312's and weitec kit fitted with pics

lol - its only fixed springs and shocks unfortunately so i cant lower it any more - but i think it looks better than standard.
  2. tequilan

ok sorry for MAHUSIVE delay lol. pics finally. its been on fir about 2 weeks now so i should imagine its all settled nicely. still loving it - wen really pushing it in to the corners it can still feel a bit 'divey' at the front - if that makes sense? but maybe i just could do with strut brace or...
  3. tequilan

update - fitted 312's and weitec shock and spring set up today - handling now is amazing! cant recommend this set up enough!! ok ive only got standard to compare it to, but its just so smooth at low speeds, pot holes and drains are literally barely noticeable now - really! but wen u put it in to...
  4. tequilan

fr tdi 130 short shifter avail yet?

i believe they're differeny mate...different connectors.
  5. tequilan

fr tdi 130 short shifter avail yet?

are these available yet? and if so then where from? (its the 6 spd box) id be seriously interested in getting one but after trawling through the search results, its not looking too hopeful :confused: ben
  6. tequilan

brakes rubbish first few times of use...

lol well i went out and just kept stomping on the brakes until they performed as they should and have had no further problems, so thanks for ur help :-)
  7. tequilan

cool thanks for that. it is a bit of a shock when it happens lol!
  8. tequilan

the last couple of times ive driven my car the brakes have been absolutely rubbish the first few times ive used them after starting the car. the pedal feels fine with plenty of resistance, but im not really slowing down much at all lol. if i pump them it gets better fairly quickly, and i know...
  9. tequilan

yeah they're nice looking wheels, and just out of interest if anybody's interested i weighed the standard 16" seat alloy and tyre which came out at 17kg whereas the oz 17's came out at 16kg - so a little bit of weight saved there. :-) next i shall be fitting either tt brakes or eibach pro...
  10. tequilan

piccies - only a very very quick wash as it was starting to rain heavily, but here they are 17" oz ultraleggera on standard suspension....yes yes i know....lowering is in the pipeline lol. i think they suit it well actually, especially the colour. had my heart set on starfish's but...
  11. tequilan

ok its been a little while while but the ball is rolling - slowly! lol just fitted some rather nice 17's that you'll all recognise ;-) just gonna give her a wash before i take some photos for looksee.....just one thing tho, i bought them second hand with tyres 205/40/17 on 7.5x17 alloys and...
  12. tequilan

sh facelift bumper prices...

cool thanks guys - i got a bit of an idea now anyways. just didnt want to sound like i was taking the pi55 with a stupidly low offer or vice versa. ben
  13. tequilan

sh facelift bumper prices...

what do you lot think would be sensible price for both front and rear facelift bumpers with grills and fogs second hand but in good condition? i might be in the position to get hold of some but not sure what money id be looking at...... thanks, ben
  14. tequilan

how much should i lower it??

If you click the link in his sig it'll take u to his progress thread, where you'll find out what he has and most poss a small review :-) ben
  15. tequilan

thanks mate, its difficult not to follow the crowd with modding.....im going to be doing a lot of tried and tested things to rectify some of the ibizas downfalls...ie handling lol, but shall be doing a couple of small visual things that i have not seen before....just little personal touches. ben
  16. tequilan

hey, been on here ages and never really modded the car, but seeing as it came out of warrantee last month ive got quite a few plans........:funk: as you can see its pre-facelift (06 plate) and just a couple of mods so far.......green panel filter, whiteline rear anti-roll...
  17. tequilan

Latest mod pictures...my hybrid Ibiza - now sold!

i think those lights are standard fr jobbies.....they look the same as mine anyhoo :) calipers and carriers looking good ash - im doing mine atm in hammerite smooth yellow, and by jingo you need quite a few coats to get a satisfactory finish! i have to put on about 4 coats....makes all the...
  18. tequilan

Clones TDI 130 Mk4 Ibiza!- Sunny/clean pics

nice car nate - i like what you've done - ive just read through the entire thread, so have square eyes now lol i might have missed this, but u still on standard clutch? if so, then hows it holding out? and what coilies are you using? whats the ride like? but yeah deffo nice car - fantastic...
  19. tequilan

What wheels you got on your MK4?

wowzers - thats a bit steep! im hoping u ordered from uk and got them shipped over? :blink:
  20. tequilan

suspension kit for my tdi FR

personally - i wouldnt recommend lowered springs on standard shocks - ur shocks wont last very long..... i cant comment on ebay specials as ive never experienced them, but if u just save up a little longer you can afford a well known branded set or shocks and springs - something like weitec kits...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.