Search results

1. Cupra TDI 150

Headlight Washer

Hi, Is there an Audi or VW equivalent to the headlight Washer 3R0 955 102?
  2. Cupra TDI 150

First Cambelt time - water pump needed ?

Kinda my conclusion, but just wanted another opinion/push :-)
  3. Cupra TDI 150

First Cambelt time - water pump needed ?

Hi guys and girls Its been a while! My ST 170 is in for a cambelt change and major service tomorrow. They have included a new water pump in the cambelt change. At 56k is this necessary or should I not bother until next belt change ? Thanks
  4. Cupra TDI 150

Remapping an Exeo ST 2.0 TDI (170bhp version)

Had mine done by Pendle, running at 200bhp so luch smoother power delivery wise and bags of torque.
  5. Cupra TDI 150

Replaced Stereo Unit

Has any one actually managed to get a chirp or horn beep with locking and unlocking of the car. A feature I massively miss from my Cupra Tdi 150
  6. Cupra TDI 150

injector wiring loom.

I'm glad i didn't go along the lines of having a new ECU as suggested by Seat, its kind of ruined my trust in my local dealership. That is annoying when the problem is intermittent, I was lucky or not so lucky it just died totally. I had to get towed by the AA to the dealership and then had to...
  7. Cupra TDI 150

injector wiring loom.

Yep had similar problem, car sounded like it was running lumpy, then cut out a couple of times but restarted finally cutting out for good and not even turning over. It ended up being an issue with the loom pins failing somewhere, initial diagnosed by Seat as a faulty injector, which they...
  8. Cupra TDI 150

LED trailer lights not working properly

Not sure if I have a bypass relay fitted or not, I get a second turn signal light on the dash when the electrics are plugged in to my normal bulbed bike carrier. I have ended up getting round the problem by buying another set of normal trailer lights, just would have been nice to have the LEDs...
  9. Cupra TDI 150

Strange Bluetooth issue

I had exactly the same issue, had to go to the Seat in the end to get rid of it. Apparently the numbers were stored in the car's directory. The tech at the dealer had to pair his phone up and then some how delete the numbers from the directory.
  10. Cupra TDI 150

Flashing Glow Plug light

I recently had a wiring issue, initially came up with an injector fault, this was replaced by Seat to no avail, it was then said it must be the wiring from the ECU to the injector must be at fault. This was rewired by Seat but still didn't get rid of the problem and was then diagnosed as the ECU...
  11. Cupra TDI 150

Flashing Glow Plug light

It should do if you use Vagcom
  12. Cupra TDI 150

Flashing Glow Plug light

Have you had the vehicle plugged into a diagnostics and checked for any fault codes?
  13. Cupra TDI 150

ST Bose Sub issue

Thanks Kane7, I don't suppose you know what Ω the sub should be? Hmmmm doesn't fill me with confidence, I agree with you most of the bass comes from the front. Just seems a bit lacking compared to how it use to, and if the sub is knackered was going to swap it out if I could either with an OEM...
  14. Cupra TDI 150

ST Bose Sub issue

Hi guys It seems like my Bose system doesn't sound the same as when I first had the car. It now sounds like the rear speakers are quieter and as if the the rear sub is working intermittently. Almost like the sub is pulsing quietly as apposed to working properly. I've checked the fade and...
  15. Cupra TDI 150

Wheel Inspiration Needed

Karmann_65 I agree with you, the tyres that were on mine when I bought it were rubbish for rim protection, I needed a new tyre on the rear and decided to buy a pair as the other was low. I put Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3s on and I must say I'm impressed with the amount of protection they...
  16. Cupra TDI 150

Fitting larger front pads

Only going from experience in upgrading the brake size on my mk1 Leon, I just used bigger calliper carriers and bigger discs, the same that were on the petrol Cupras. For some reason Seat thought the Cupra TDIs didn't need the same size. Size wise it went from 288mm up to 312mm. I would imagine...
  17. Cupra TDI 150

Wheel Inspiration Needed

The later Exeo came with slightly different 18's on them still a 5 spoke design , these are on my '13 plate another Audi wheel that should fit is this
  18. Cupra TDI 150

Boot liner options??

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/121956294329?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&fromMakeTrack=true Is this the one Dave?
  19. Cupra TDI 150

Knocking suspension

Have the top mounts been looked at ?
  20. Cupra TDI 150

Panel filter recommendations?

In that case put a paper one in and change it regularly, put the rest towards a remap. The torque improvement you get is immense. Would highly recommend it.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.