Search results

1. Start/Stop Error / Juddering

I’d say it’s a turbo actuator issue.
  2. Water Leak coming from bonnet release lever on passenger side

Accidentally make a stone crack it and replace it via your insurance if you have windscreen cover haha
  3. Water Leak coming from bonnet release lever on passenger side

I’ve also had a new windscreen......
  4. Water Leak coming from bonnet release lever on passenger side

Watching this with interest.... I posted this thread a couple of weeks ago - https://www.seatcupra.net/forums/threads/water-leak-passenger-door.465324/ I was pretty sure mine isn’t coming from the bonnet release catch but I was out with the hose today on the door and can’t replicate it. Im not...
  5. Ateca owners with child seats.....

Yep also been keeping an eye on Tarraco’s but given they are much newer there is far less choice on the 2nd hand market.
  6. Ateca owners with child seats.....

Currently have a MK3 Leon but thinking about changing to an Ateca. With 2x child seats fitted, Is there space for an adult in the middle seat? In the Leon there is not enough space (We have Joie Bold car seats). Our double pram fits in the Leon boot with one wheel removed, I would hope it may...
  7. Water leak - passenger door

Anyone ever had water leak at their passenger door before? You can see the water on top of the trim under the door. The water also manages to get onto the mat, you can see where it runs down the plastic and on to the carpet under the mat. There was also water under the door seal where the...
  8. Having electrical issues battery or stop/start

Low battery charge throws up all sorts of errors like this. id 100% start with a new battery and go from there.
  9. Leon Mk3 Back seat measurement help

I’ve 2 seats in my Leon and there’s not much space left in the centre!!
  10. Car mats

Keep an eye on eBay for genuine carpet ones appearing at a good price. I also got Gledring rubber ones for winter. 99% sure this is the brand making the “genuine” Seat ones ;-)
  11. Exteneded Warranty Question

No requirement for any additional checks with the Seat warranty. From memory the only requirement is a full up to date service history.
  12. SOLVED: Squeak when car is unlocked

Its a sealed plastic unit so WD40 will do nothing. The part is £25 so I’d change it before it fails.
  13. SOLVED: Squeak when car is unlocked

My fuel flap actuator made a noise similar to that before it broke. You could open the flap, remove cover and disconnect the actuator then see if the noise still happens or not.
  14. Fuel Flap not locking!!

There’s no access from inside the bolt as far as I’m aware
  15. Door lock frozen

My old Ibiza driver door would have not closed at times. I just sprayed loads of lithium grease into the latch anytime it happened which cured it each time for a while. Super annoying tho!
  16. Leaving home lights.

No, Autoglass replaced it too but I watched them as they done it on the driveway. Yes, the sensor is glass and that’s why mine was replaced as they cracked the glass removing the original one. Theres a layer of silicone between the sensor glass and windscreen glass. If your car is functioning...
  17. Leaving home lights.

No, Autoglass paid for it I think when I googled the part number, they were about £60. You also need the silicone pad for it to sit against on the windscreen.
  18. Leaving home lights.

I checked mine tonight...... and I’ve had a new sensor as the original got broke during a windscreen replacement and both function the same. Id say there is no issue with your sensor or battery, it’s working as it should. I locked my car at 1pm (daylight) Unlocked at 5pm (dark and lights...
  19. Leaving home lights.

I’m 99% sure this isn’t the case. If you press the button twice to get the lights on then lock the car then you unlock again the lights will come on, on the first press. I suspect it’s just to do with the sensor knowing the lights weren’t on last time the car was used (in day light) so it...
  20. Leaving home lights.

Mine do this if I locked the car in daylight and then unlock in the dark. It’s simple to just press the unlock button again to get them on Fairly sure it’s normal
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.