Search results

1. Ateca owners with child seats.....

Currently have a MK3 Leon but thinking about changing to an Ateca. With 2x child seats fitted, Is there space for an adult in the middle seat? In the Leon there is not enough space (We have Joie Bold car seats). Our double pram fits in the Leon boot with one wheel removed, I would hope it may...
  2. Water leak - passenger door

Anyone ever had water leak at their passenger door before? You can see the water on top of the trim under the door. The water also manages to get onto the mat, you can see where it runs down the plastic and on to the carpet under the mat. There was also water under the door seal where the...
  3. Cupra 300

Cupra 300 will be available in March - http://www.seat.co.uk/about-seat/news-events/cars/seat-unleashes-leon-cupra-300.html
  4. iPhone on ios10 problems

Anyone else having connectivity problems after updating to ios10? 1 in 3 times as soon as my phone connects it looks like it's connected to a call so the music goes silent and the volume control on the steering wheel then works the phone volume. The only way I can get round this is to...
  5. Delete

Delete
  6. Rear Mounted Bike Rack

What rear mounted bike rack's are you using on your Leon? I have looked into this before and Thule + Saris used to list racks for the Leon but have since removed the Leon as being compatible as they weren't happy with the way it fitted to the car. I won't be using the rack very often so I...
  7. 17" Tyres

What 17" tyres are you all using on the Leon? These are for my 1.4tsi Leon and my driving would be 50% motorway and 50% sitting in traffic / town. Goodyear - Eagle F1 (Asymmetric) 2 seem to get good reviews?
  8. 16" Audi A3 Wheels

Anyone fitted Audi A3 wheels to their Leon? Ive been keeping an eye out for a set of alloys which I can then put winter tyres on and a set of A3 wheels have came up. Will these fit correctly on the Leon? The PCD is the same but its the offset im more concerned about. They are 16" wheels so as...
  9. GUIDE: How to change pollen filter on Leon with tech pack

I had some difficulty getting into the pollen filter (I was scared of breaking something) so I have got it done now and created a guide to hopefully help others Open glovebox and look at the sides of the door, you will see a clip which needs to be pressed in so the door can be fully opened...
  10. Removing plastic trim

Anyone know how to remove the plastic trim from around the CD drive in the glove box (tech pack leon) It seems that this trim needs removed to get proper access to the cabin filter and the back of the trim is blocking the clips on the top of the plastic cover for the filter.
  11. Changing the pollen filter

I have ordered a new pollen filter which I am going to change shortly. Does anyone have any photos showing how to get to the housing? Ive read about dropping the glove box door but I can't see anyway of getting the door off? Do you need to take out the screws which you can see at the top of...
  12. LED headlight condensation

I've been on this forum for quite a few years now and I had an Ibiza MK4 which had the condensation problem in the headlights, after trying everything the only way to cure it was drill holes in the light cover to let some air circulate. I didn't expect to have the same problem with the LED...
  13. Rear window demister

Anyone else find the rear window demister is rubbish? I often switch mine on and drive for 10mins and it doesn't seem to have cleared the window at all. Anyone else's the same or is mine just really slow?
  14. Genuine tailored mats on eBay £17.99

Was ordering mats this morning for my leon and came across these Genuine tailored mats for £17.99 inc postage http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=261607902611 8 sets left....
  15. Genuine mats - £17.99 - ebay

Just ordered a set of these for myself. £17.99 inc postage for a set of 4 mats. Worth a punt at that price!! 3 sets left..... I think I'll keep them until after the winter is over :-) http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=261607898643
  16. Jacking points for trolley jack

I would like to get a trolley jack so I can get the car jacked up and give the wheels and arches a good clean. I am a newbie when it comes to jacking points etc so want to be 100% sure im not going to do any damage, Anyone had their car lifted on a trolley jack yet and if so where where did...
  17. Refuelling - Petrol

Got my 1.4 leon just over a week ago and went to put fuel in, is it just me or is it quite hard to get the nozzle into the car? I actually thought it had got stuck when I tried taking it out. How far in do you stick the nozzle? If I'm filling the tank will the pump cut out before it spills...
  18. Seat leon 1.4tsi

Finally found a 1.4tsi with 3800 miles on it so bought it today! It was an ex Seat UK car. Collect it on Saturday. Very excited! I will be moving over to this forum from the mk4 Ibiza forum! I've had my mk4 for 7 years so it's about time to move to a bigger more powerful car!
  19. 1.2 TSI Economy

Currently got a 1.4 MK4 Ibiza but thinking of changing to a 2014 MK5 1.2TSI Ibiza FR. The book states that it does 55 mpg but I've read a few reviews and seen peoples figures on fuelly.com and the actual mpg seems to be more like 35! What mpg are you getting from yours? I mainly do motorway...
  20. Avon Tyres

I am getting new tyres fitted tomorrow and have been quoted £76 each for Avon tyres or £96 each for Pirelli. Anyone have any thoughts on the Avon tyres? Are the Pirelli worth the extra money? I don't mind paying for a good tyre but don't want to over pay! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.