Search results

1. shantybeater

IbizaAlex's MK3 Ibiza Cupra - From the Very Start to Present Day

seriously love this car...makes me want a 3rd cupra soooo bad
  2. shantybeater

My Cupra replacement - M Roadster - 3 Piece BBS update

Here's one after a bit of polishing: Custom 3 piece 19x8.5" LM's ET9&13 with Image/Schmidt 2.5" Lips & 6" Barrels The current lips have too many holes (because they are originally for Image/Schmidt rims) but the new ones will be drilled with the right number, if I decide to make...
  3. shantybeater

Over the period of a few weekends I've been giving the car a real good going over inside and out including engine bay/boot etc.. Here's a few pics :) My rubber aerial grommet, looks so much better! simple things ! Also a teaser pic before I polish the wheels up : Got my MOT Due...
  4. shantybeater

Sorry mate thats all i've got till I pick them up lol :p
  5. shantybeater

picking up my new shoes on friday :)
  6. shantybeater

Gibson yeah i do love the power but in comparison to the old cupra its feels very sensible, i'm definately not done with turbo cars yet Havent updated in a while, i've been busy dealing with little niggles/fixes that have bugged me since I bought it e.g. - replaced light dimmer switch, -...
  7. shantybeater

Cheers ruben A few pics taken with my mates TT:
  8. shantybeater

Well thanks to the horrible weather and lack of sunlight I havent had much chance to update with photos etc.. I braved it this afternoon for a few snaps: A quick snap of the replaced center console: Before (cracked button surrounds and scratches around the leccy window switches: After...
  9. shantybeater

Alex please send over a PM to me as well regarding price...cheers
  10. shantybeater

Stunning car mate, probably the best ibiza on here? If you get bored and want to sell up let me know ;)
  11. shantybeater

my gt30 nitrous ibiza cupra project

Sick mate, love the flames haha
  12. shantybeater

So who bought the Yellow GT28 on PH?

Yup they are great little cars which bang for buck are very cheap, obviously a golf gti mk4 is even better value but the cupras aren't very common which is a big thing for me. ^^ I wasn't talking about a Gtx mate you may want to check the thread title again ;), if I return I'll be looking for a...
  13. shantybeater

Yeah still got it and very happy but want the best of both worlds so thinking about getting a loan on a cupra to play about with and spend my time modding!
  14. shantybeater

Hmmm may have dodged a bullet then! Cheers for the replies
  15. shantybeater

I've seen this car on and off PH for the last few months tempting me back to a third cupra. Unfortunately it's sold by the looks of things! Anyone know who bought it?
  16. shantybeater

Well I sold the charger kit last week. I've decided the s54 would be a better base for a charger (because of the availability of kits and the amount of FI experience with the engine). This means I'm keeping a second eye out for an s54 but not thinking of selling up yet. I'm in two minds to just...
  17. shantybeater

Will do pj and the same to you mate tommy - I'll be hoping for anything between 450-500bhp. As long as it's faster than my old IHI I'll be happy :)
  18. shantybeater

Cheers PJ, good choice mate :) I'm on zroadster.net, z3mcoupe.com & bimmerforums.com (for the FI section)at the mo, wouldnt mind finding a decent UK one for beemer models if you know any?
  19. shantybeater

Well since selling the cupra the big things I have missed is the sleeperness & boost. So an offer came up I couldnt refuse, I bit the bullet and bought it, unfortunately there is alot to do before it will see my engine bay..so it may be a while before you see the results: Things to do first...
  20. shantybeater

A few recent pics taken of the Z & my mates Polo 1.8T transplant using a proper SLR! Nice to see the interior looking the right color rather than pink on my shoddy camera!!
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise