Search results

1. pontiac_andy

rear wiper washer

I have got a ibiza MK3 2000 model. Has anyone had problems with the pipe coming off the rear wiper washer?? I keep on pushing it back on but it keeps coming off and leaks in the boot. Does anyone know what i can do to fix it.
  2. pontiac_andy

Post a pic of your AROSA.

I like the colour of your car,is it a seat colour?
  3. pontiac_andy

1.4 X reg engine code AHW cutting out

well got the car back today and its running fine cost £58. STILL NOT SURE IF THE CAR HAD TO GO ON COMPUTER BEFORE AND AFTER?
  4. pontiac_andy

Does anyone know? i dont want to get stitched from the dealers
  5. pontiac_andy

Its me parents car they have tuck it back to the dealers and they said the idle sensor is a common thing,they are going to take it out and clean it up and put it back in £58 They also said it needs to go on the computer to reprogram it is this true??? I done this part on a vaux vectra and...
  6. pontiac_andy

cars are nothing but trouble
  7. pontiac_andy

no it runs ok no spluuter or shudders
  8. pontiac_andy

engine cutting out I have got a leon 1.4 X reg engine code AHW Engine starts fine but on idle the engine stops. I drove the car lastnite at 70mph and the car drove fine but when i came to stop at the roundabout the engine stopped running. does anyone know what could be wrong with my...
  9. pontiac_andy

not running rite I have got a leon 1.4 X reg engine code AHW Engine starts fine but on idle the engine stops. I drove the car lastnite at 70mph and the car drove fine but when i came to stop at the roundabout the engine stopped running. does anyone know what could be wrong with my car...
  10. pontiac_andy

car not running rite I have got a leon 1.4 X reg engine code AHW Engine starts fine but on idle the engine stops. I drove the car lastnite at 70mph and the car drove fine but when i came to stop at the roundabout the engine stopped running. does anyone know what could be wrong with my...
  11. pontiac_andy

I have got a leon 1.4 X reg engine code AHW Engine starts fine but on idle the engine stops. I drove the car lastnite at 70mph and the car drove fine but when i came to stop at the roundabout the engine stopped running. does anyone know what could be wrong with my car??? [:@]
  12. pontiac_andy

Haynes Manual?

I have been in touch with haynes and they are not doing a manual for this car?
  13. pontiac_andy

headunit fitting

cant understand why the photos have not worked here is the links http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2531938300097092065pUkMWb http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2714047840097092065LFUmxj
  14. pontiac_andy

headunit fitting

I always wnated a cd unit in my car,but i was not going to pay about £80 for a secondhand cd changer unit. I have put a single slot cd unit in my glove box and conected the wires upto the main radio unit,So now i have got radio,tape and cd. here are some photo's of the unit.
  15. pontiac_andy

Battery light

I have checked the belt and tensioner and everything seems to be fine. alternator is still charging battery but the battery light is still on:confused: I have took off the lead on the alternator and cleaned them up and put wd40 on them,They did seem to be dirty. I am going away on thursday...
  16. pontiac_andy

Battery light

Thanks for the info,I will have to check the battery is still charging. How much would you want for the alternator Ian?
  17. pontiac_andy

Battery light

I have got a 1.4 ibiza w reg On idle the light does not come on but when i rev the light flashes on and off. has anyone else had this problem?? I am going away on thursday down south and i hope it will be ok
  18. pontiac_andy

Bulbs - The Fitments

581 if they are orange
  19. pontiac_andy

polished rocker covers,etc etc

keevins i dont blame you not offering your services anymore.people have been saging this person off really bad,i have not got a special seat but i have got a yank (pontiac lemans) its a shame i didnt have my rocker covers off because you could have done them. i do understand people not wanting...
  20. pontiac_andy

Interior Chrome door handle

i was at the local dealers today,i know must of the people who work there they said seat have brought out rubber handles now because of the problems with handles getting marked easy.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members