Search results

1. tills7

Char's MK5 SC Sport 1.4 *NOW ON COILOVERS*

ooooooooh excited much? :bounce:
  2. tills7

VRSLOZ's MK2 Skoda Fabia vRS - Powered By TMC & ITG @ 211.6 BHP

Good runs :) can't wait to get mine down the strip in the next couple of months
  3. tills7

what do i need for stage 2? is there a big difference?

After just going from stage 1 to stage 2 cupra I say YESSSSSS - think you'll need FMIC and downpipe (to make a full system) possible a tip and div valve ..... think that's everything :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk cos I'm rolling!!
  4. tills7

Glad it's all ok :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk cos I'm rolling!!
  5. tills7

I'll be driving very sensibly on the motorway, as I always do :D Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk cos I'm rolling!!
  6. tills7

I'll be there woohoo :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk cos I'm rolling!!
  7. tills7

I'll be trekking to inters to! yay look forward to seeing u and your car :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk cos I'm rolling!!
  8. tills7

Cars still looking lovely hope if your coming to any shows this year u don't get lost ;) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk cos I'm rolling!!
  9. tills7

tinks mk3 ibiza cupra **now with goodies**

Great looking car and some very nice pics on this thread :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk cos I'm rolling!!
  10. tills7

Anyone in the Northampton area?

Ok I didn't organise but am attending a RR about an hour up the A5 end of Jan - will look to get something local organised in the new year :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk cos I'm rolling!!
  11. tills7

Hmm looks like I might have to pull my finger out and sort something out before the snow comes lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk cos I'm rolling!!
  12. tills7

I'll put it on there as well as a couple of other VAG forums :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk cos I'm rolling!!
  13. tills7

Thought I'd mention it on here since Northampton's only up the road - looking to arrange a little Meet possible RR in Milton Keynes, interest anyone?! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk cos I'm rolling!!
  14. tills7

Would be a shame if u had to sell up but I understand, when I was still paying for mine I always said if I needed to it would have been the thing to go :cry: so glad I got through the payments - like u said hope u choose to stay with seat there are some cracking cars out there, I do like those...
  15. tills7

Piper exhaust development - MK4 1.8T 20V

Soooo can't wait :drool: ... it's my birthday Thursday :whistle:
  16. tills7

It was clean ..... honest!! Must have been a dirty journey down ;) how goes things with her?!
  17. tills7

Wow my car looks dirty!!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk cos I'm rolling!!
  18. tills7

Piper exhaust development

Are u planning to post up any information on this in the mk4 section? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk cos I'm rolling!!
  19. tills7

Piper exhaust development

I believe that's this weeks project ;) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk cos I'm rolling!!
  20. tills7

Red Bull to demo in Milton Keynes

Ah was the other road up the city I was thinking of ...... lot of glass buildings round there for having an F1 scream past!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk cos I'm rolling!!
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.