Search results

1. westie309

Help please! Passenger side door won't lock

How long did u leave it off for? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. westie309

Help please! Passenger side door won't lock

Take the battery off for a bit to reset the ccm Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. westie309

Gearbox

Prob best to get part numbers, they're on this site Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. westie309

Gearbox

Won't need to if that fixes it, u buy the shim and cap from dealer for exactly a tenner Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. westie309

Gearbox

What u takin it off the road for? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. westie309

Gearbox

Jack NSF wheel up take wheel off,prise black cap out throw it away, fit a shim behind the circlip on the shaft,fit new cap, check oil level refit wheel,rejoice in saving a wedge Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. westie309

Gearbox

Go into mk1 Leon faq's and put whining gearbox in to search Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. westie309

Gearbox

Yeah if it's got the cap, u can prob fix it for a tenner Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. westie309

Gearbox

Yeah go n see if your box is fzq box with a plastic cap on the end, is it 225 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. westie309

Gearbox

Have u checked for the black plastic cap on gearbox jon Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. westie309

LCR ARB size for bushes

Thought the cupra r was 19mm Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. westie309

water issue

It's either leaking it or burning it,check for water on the floor or dry red residue at the bottom if the rad and coolant hose connections and round belt covers for signs of a leak,check for oil/water engine contamination Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. westie309

Gearbox

What car is it for? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. westie309

walsall newbie

I'm in Walsall too Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. westie309

any LC/LCR owners from Birmingham? :)

Never heard of it Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. westie309

any LC/LCR owners from Birmingham? :)

Me too,Walsall Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. westie309

Esp light help

And there are no faults logged in the ecu now? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. westie309

Alternator Replacement

If you do remove the tb try to leave it plugged in and just move it over,can sometimes need the tb adjustment if its unplugged and may cause issues requiring vagcom to put it right.
  19. westie309

lcr mpg help !

400 miles to a tank is very good,but if it is using a lot if fuel it may be linked to ur other post about having fuel in ur oil Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. westie309

lcr !! oil smells like petrol !!!

Well if its over fuelling to the extent it's washing past the rings the main problem is the fuel washing the oil from the bores and obviously won't be lubrucated so that's a serious problem,then there's the problem if the fuel sitting in the oil and thinning it and massively reducing it's...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise