Search results

1. 20vtwy

MAP Sensor Woes

I'm getting a bit worried, off to Wörthersee in it next month. I have spent a fortune making sure it was all healthy for he journey... now this!!! Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
  2. 20vtwy

MAP Sensor Woes

Did you ever get this sorted. I have exactly the same problem? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
  3. 20vtwy

Wont start?

I've got to be honest and say im normally quite surprised how cheap the parts are at seat, had the car 6 years and its normally 20 quid here and there. Got just over 100k on mine, it might piss me off now and then but don't all cars. Your right its just at that age. Big thanks for all the help...
  4. 20vtwy

Wont start?

5. 20vtwy

Wont start?

Is it a problem that got gradually worse or did it just do it all the time after the first time? It hasn't done it to me again since and getting vag com on it when it does it is gonna be hard. How much is the sensor and is it hard to change?
  6. 20vtwy

Wont start?

Sorry, i ment there were no extra lights on the dash ie warning lamps all the usuals were on. Spent 2 hous trying to start it last night, thought i would try before i went to work this morning and it fired straight up wtf! Worried now i will go some where turn it off ad it wont start again and...
  7. 20vtwy

Wont start?

I have searched already and found nothing. My Ibiza wont start it turns over but wont fire. I went out in it this morning and everything was fine, went to it at 8 this evening and it wont start:cry:. Am i correct in thinking that when i turn the ignition on i should here the fuel pumps because i...
  8. 20vtwy

urgent fan problem:(

Have you looked at the fuses on top of the battery. My problems with the fans came back and i thought that module had gone again so i replaced it but they still didnt work. Turned out to be the fuses on top of the battery, the n/s 1 had melted to the tray couldnt tell till i tried to get the...
  9. 20vtwy

possible valve stem seals major (help) NOW WITH PICS OF PLUGS

My ibiza has a recon ko3s on and when engine braking smokes badly, when i get to the bottom of the hill and touch the gas it puffs out loads of blue smoke but not at any other time, no one seems to know why its doing it so i just stopped engine braking. Is this major?
  10. 20vtwy

1J0919506G I paid £70 from local TPS. Just pulled out my car file to get this info then thought i would clear it out to discover my mot ran out on 29th Decemeber... ooops. Better still this made my other half question his so off he went to come back saying his ran out on 12th November. So...
  11. 20vtwy

No i had the opposite problem, they didnt come on at all and the car kept over heating, i tried the cheaper option first (fan switch) but that didnt work, wasnt sure replacing this would work but it did.
  12. 20vtwy

I have just replaced this part and its not easy, you can either take the front end off or struggle by just taking the battery off as it is under the n/s headlight, you need a 10mm ratchett? spanner and loads and loads of patience as it is only 2 nuts and 2 plugs.
  13. 20vtwy

Ibiza ko3s Poor Performance

Well things are just going from bad to worse, set off to edition 38 last month and the fans decided to pack in so he overheated. Still not got that repaired when yesterday went to pick my little girl up from school, i pulled up outside the school turned him off locked him went away for 5...
  14. 20vtwy

Ibiza ko3s Poor Performance

There is no out come yet still got my boosting problem and cant get my suspension to budge its gonna have to wait till i have funds available to pay some1 to ajust the suspension, cant see that happening antytime soon. This car is driving me insane its just 1 thing after another it nearly...
  15. 20vtwy

ko3s query

The new mk7 gti polo's are 20vt's with ko3s, mine came off a 56 plate.
  16. 20vtwy

ko3s query

Mine came off a vw polo gti.
  17. 20vtwy

Clutch Pedal Snapped. GUIDE

The weld on my clutch pedal broke last weekend setting off at the lights. Filled the car with fireproof sheets and got my dad to weld it without taking the pedal off, took ten minutes and cost nowt. All is good now had no problems since, just wondereing whats gonna go next!!!
  18. 20vtwy

Does a Mk3 cupra (2001) have side repeaters?

You must have got a really picky MOT station, my other half has taken the side repeaters out and smoothed on his corrado and he has no problems. I thought the rule was if they are there they have to work if not they dont apply, maybe not so. My bro took his peugot for a MOT with a smashed side...
  19. 20vtwy

Exhaust mounts

The rubber mount is sat on a steel bracket that you have take off, you cant get the rubber off the bracket to replace it without braking the bracket. Once you have got the old rubber mount off and the new 1 on it needs a spot of weld to make it back to as was to put back on the car. Thats how...
  20. 20vtwy

Exhaust mounts

They have 3, i did mine had to get my dad to do a spot of welding tho, there not as easy as it sounds as the mount and rubber come as 1.