Search results

1. BaggyHTID

Speed blue with black wheels?

I'm definitely leaning towards a dark grey rather than black. Will have to get some pics up on tuesday
  2. BaggyHTID

Speed blue with black wheels?

I'm getting my wheels refurbed on Monday as was unsure which colour to go for, thinking gun metal grey or not sure about matt black on a speed blue cupra would look nice, anyone got the same or any pics?
  3. BaggyHTID

Arm rest

I've got one of the original ones sat in my garage waiting to be fitted. How easy is it to do? Every time i remove something it never wants to go back properly lol
  4. BaggyHTID

Washers stopped working

Thanks for all the help deano, will take another look int he daylight tomorrow, i need to get a rattle sorted under warranty so will probably just get it sorted then, thanks again
  5. BaggyHTID

Washers stopped working

Haha it would appear I'm having a mare! 9 hasn't blown, other than the fuses directly below the odb port I can't see any others, and none of them appear to be blown :(
  6. BaggyHTID

Washers stopped working

That's the bad boy that was plugged into aux 1, 3.
  7. BaggyHTID

Washers stopped working

Thanks, managed to get it out, no way of telling if its blown though. Worse possible time of year for it to blow and I'm no where near a seat dealers!
  8. BaggyHTID

Washers stopped working

Where about's are the aux 1 fuses? I've took the panels off lower right of the steering wheel but they don't appear to be in there. This is what in looking at. Cheers Baggy
  9. BaggyHTID

Washers stopped working

My windscreen washers just decided to pack up today, full bottle so no I'm not being a numpty lol. Had a quick look for the fuse as the motor is silent when trying to spray the screen. Anyone know exactly which fuse I'm looking? Any help would be appreciated! Cheers Baggy
  10. BaggyHTID

Pic request: 2012 Speed Blue with 17's?

You won't be disappointed with speed blue :-) I just want mine back! Rocking a Citroen C1 while the Ibiza has about 200 hail dents removed.
  11. BaggyHTID

Insurance quote, getting better.;-)

£380 for the year :) 25 and 8 years no claims though. It will go up next year because I've had to claim because the poor cupra looks like the surface of the moon after it got pelted with hail the size of golf balls :-(
  12. BaggyHTID

Bye bye Leon...

3 years warranty will hopefully cover it heh Just hope I get one with a decent engine in it!
  13. BaggyHTID

Bye Leon....hello Speed Blue Cupra :)

That fills me full of confidence! It was one of the last off the line I'm told so hopefully it one of the revised engines.
  14. BaggyHTID

Bye Leon....hello Speed Blue Cupra :)

Can't wait to pick up my new Speed blue Cupra, glad to coming back to the Ibiza after nearly two years with a Leon. After speaking to a few dealers it turns out it was the last new speed blue Cupra left in the country so I had to buy it :whistle: Will post some piccies when I pick it up...
  15. BaggyHTID

Bye bye Leon...

Well after nearly two years with my Leon I'm chopping it in, for a brand new Ibiza Cupra :) I pick up the new Speed blue baby on Saturday. I'll miss the Leon but I fancied a change and some DSG goodness heh Baggy
  16. BaggyHTID

VCDS cable

Where was the £20 cable from /dev/null?
  17. BaggyHTID

Cupra Orion Alloys

I agree, they are bloody awful, 50 quid for the set ;-)
  18. BaggyHTID

New Audi alloys on a Leon

Jealous!
  19. BaggyHTID

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/18-AUDI-TT-MK-1-NEW-TT-RS-BLK-POL-5-SPOKE-ALLOYS-/250851207674?pt=UK_CarParts_Acc_Wheels_tyres_Trims_Car_Rims_ET&hash=item3a67e5a9fa there you go mark, I want the credit for starting this new wheel craze ;-)
  20. BaggyHTID

I like it nicklaus, Now I'm just torn between gun metal or black, decisions!
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members