Search results

1. RECALL: Brake Servo Hose

well i personnally use grants as their my local stealer to, but thought the customer service was shocking, got my info from southend dealer! then had grants do the repair, basically Grants said it didnt need it, but it did! i sugest a second opinoin would be a really good idea with this...
  2. hmmmm bye bye turbo???

cheers dude!
  3. hmmmm bye bye turbo???

anyone know what the part number is for the oil strainer? my local Seat dealer is a knob and doesnt understand English or something!
  4. hmmmm bye bye turbo???

just got off the phone from them seemed a fair price! cheers dude!
  5. hmmmm bye bye turbo???

im certain the turbo seals have gone due to the amount of smoke and oil from the exhaust, just was wondering what the price on that is gonna set me back? obviously i know im screwed if the impellor has caught the houseing! i suppose if its not to bad in there they can open the turbo up a bit...
  6. hmmmm bye bye turbo???

on the way home from work this evening whilst doing 20mph in third in trafic, i noticed a lsight hint of blue smoke from the exhaust, as i approached the roundabout it was quite bad, i had to go round the roundabout to avoid other vehicles before i could key it off, by this point it was like...
  7. Dealer put wrong fuel in!!!!

just thought i would throw my two pence in I work for the worlds largest motor manufacturer in powertrain engineering, I deal with diesel fuel pumps day in and day out, putting it in the very simpliest terms, there is a very good chance that the fuel pump, all injectors, all related pipeing and...
  8. cheap tyre fitter required, essex

got fitting sorted for a box of Corrona, sweet!! lol hopefully he'll fit the tyres before drinking the booze!
  9. standard geometry settings

thanks james that would be great i'm aware that most places that offer it will have the details (how else could they do the job!) but i want them for piece of mind! cheers!
  10. standard geometry settings

as per the title, does anyone on here know the satndard geo settings for a mk3 cupra, the vehicle has a completely standard drivetrain, it's being geo'd next week and I want them in my hand for peice of mind!! cheers
  11. cheap tyre fitter required, essex

whoops, sorry i thought this was a forum where people help each other??? that statement about sueing has been given to me by 5 tyre fitting centres in my area, if you dont have a sensible or usefull answer, theres not really any need to answer is there, so again my question was; if anyone...
  12. cheap tyre fitter required, essex

Hi guys, got some super cheap toyo proxe4's off the net, now i juast need to get them fitted, anywhere in the colchester/ braintree area anyone can think of, most of the places ive tried just say they cant fit them if they havent supplied them! toss£rs! lol corporate manslaughter or some ball...
  13. K03 & K04 Turbo's from VolkBits.com

wow that makes me want bonnet lifters!! lol
  14. air filter adapter 1.8 20v T

cheers chaps, 70mm it is then! thanks!:)
  15. air filter adapter 1.8 20v T

i moved this from the mk2 ibiza forum as i am a tard and started it there!
  16. air filter adapter 1.8 20v T

air filter adapter 1.8 20v T -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- right every time i use the search dfunction it tells me im not logged in today so somethings going crazy or something there! all i want to know is if i change to a cone filter...
  17. air filter adapter 1.8 20v T

god i am gay, this is in the wrong section!!!! AAARGGHHHHHHH
  18. air filter adapter 1.8 20v T

also its taken me three attempts to post this, hopefully havent multi posted, is it a forum thing or my work computer sucking?
  19. air filter adapter 1.8 20v T

right every time i use the search dfunction it tells me im not logged in today so somethings going crazy or something there! all i want to know is if i change to a cone filter on our MK3 will i need to also purchase a maf adapter plate? or is it possible to just whack a filter on the end?
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.