Search results

1. Altech

Altech's 330 See Aye!

Thanks mate. My Ibiza was quick, but my Bimmer was a beast when pushed hard!
  2. Altech

Altech's Ibiza, Replacement Is Here! Can You Guess What It Is? Pg 33

Hi Jon, unfortunately I don't think vrs wheels will fit over your front brakes callipers
  3. Altech

Altech's 330 See Aye!

Forgot to update this thread! I actually sold my BMW just before Christmas. It went to a good home and I got good money for it. A week after I sold it I picked up a 2007 Alfa Romeo GT Q2. It's quite a rare model, only 93 were imported to the UK. Loving it so far :)
  4. Altech

Altech's 330 See Aye!

Nope no more pics mate, the only ones that I have are at the beginning of this thread
  5. Altech

Altech's 330 See Aye!

Ha, it has been a while! Unfortunately there's nothing to update as I've not made any modifications to this car. Boring I know but it's a great car standard and I don't want to mess with it. All I've done is clean and service it, oh and put a load of fuel in it!
  6. Altech

Knight85 's *MK4 Ibiza Tdi FR Luna Gray* Full mod list on page 1!

I sold mine for £350 a while back, but they had nearly new Toyos fitted
  7. Altech

Grahams81-Leon 4wd, Big Turbo - Back in the saddle :-)

Loving the progress mate. I mainly come on SCN to catch up on your thread! If it were my car i'd defo paint or vinyl wrap it matt grey. Just something about matt grey that makes a car look more muscular!
  8. Altech

Grahams81-Leon 4wd, Big Turbo - Back in the saddle :-)

Crazy project! I'd love to be able to do something like this in the future. Good luck with the rest of it :)
  9. Altech

Platinum Grey Leon FR TDI Hybrid - The End!

Looks like a beast! Good luck with it, I hope you enjoy it as much as I'm enjoying my BMW :)
  10. Altech

Altech's Ibiza, Replacement Is Here! Can You Guess What It Is? Pg 33

Thanks for the comment. My Ibiza is long gone now but it's nice to know that this thread is still useful :)
  11. Altech

Seat Leon Cupra Widebody AWD Built Engine, Now Interior + Further tuning of engine !

Love the colour, the wheels look awesome!
  12. Altech

Knight85 's *MK4 Ibiza Tdi FR Luna Gray* Full mod list on page 1!

Personally I think the facelift FR wheels looked nicer on your car. The vRS wheels would look a lot nicer if they were a lighter colour. The colour they are atm makes them look small
  13. Altech

Ad Lav's Fabia vRS! Yes, I know its not a SEAT...

The tyres look like rubber bands at that angle! Are they 40 profile?
  14. Altech

Ovni Yellow Ibiza Sport PD130 -Hybrid Turbo, BBS RK 504's

Haha I saw this photo and thought it was a facelift bumper without the valance...didn't realise it was upside down:lol:
  15. Altech

Ovni Yellow Ibiza Sport PD130 -Hybrid Turbo, BBS RK 504's

Looking great now it's all together! What happend with the facelift rear bumper?
  16. Altech

ScottHmk4 Fabia vRS - Now with SeatSurgeon leather

Bit of a strange location to take pics! It's going to look awesome with the twists on :)
  17. Altech

Chino's Ibiza FR 20VT - 7.5 years on...

Looks mean with those wheels on :) Nice amount of poke too
  18. Altech

Ad Lav's Fabia vRS! Yes, I know its not a SEAT...

Looks very smart! It's a shame it's got the same ride height as the Yeti haha
  19. Altech

White FR to Black Cupra - Cupra Now Sold :(

Your car sits perfectly on those wheels :) Looks very racer!
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.